Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Happy Birthday Tamaki

DOAX-VenusVacation_230819_015300.jpg

Jadeinchains

Day 9374 of no Lisa, what did lisa, me, everyone do to deserve no lisa in this game? Tbh i really cant overstate how much i wish they would reveal doa7 and doax4 with brand new models. Because I genuinely loved X3 so much. It was incredibly relaxing and chill just to “hang out” in that game.

oh also add Niki as well as Lisa, its so weird shes still not a character in any doax game when shes such a bit part of the X games

otnesse

Day 9374 of no Lisa, what did lisa, me, everyone do to deserve no lisa in this game? Tbh i really cant overstate how much i wish they would reveal doa7 and doax4 with brand new models. Because I genuinely loved X3 so much. It was incredibly relaxing and chill just to “hang out” in that game.

oh also add Niki as well as Lisa, its so weird shes still not a character in any doax game when shes such a bit part of the X games
Well, if it's of any consolation, Famitsu and the 4.5 anniversary coverage DID strongly imply that Tina did in fact break record sales, so we'll probably get Lisa and the others sooner or later.

Though that does remind me... we haven't even gotten a new girl since February. Not sure what's taking them so long at this point other than maybe extremely bad scheduling.

Jadeinchains

(Add lisa) Yeah i cant really think why there hasnt been a new girl by now, surely they sell well so it seems like lost buisness potential besides just like making people wait longer… although to be real im sure after all this wait when a new girl is finally revealed it will be another japanese girl and or marie rose lookalike

(Add lisa)
meme.mp4
I see you TN, i see you wanting to be boring. Add an interesting looking girl for once (lisa)

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Jackie Chan Fan

I went to PAX West this weekend and am glad to see DOAX1 in one of the tournaments. It was held at 10pm though. It was fun to see some of the people's reactions seeing the fighting game girls in bikinis.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD