OFFICIAL OFFLINE CHICAGO DOA SCENE: WE ARE ALIVE!!!!

xINFINITELIGHTx

IT IS I, HE WHO HAS RETURNED!

KNOW THIS!
MY FIRST DUTY AS THE PREMIERE OFFLINE PLAYER IN THE CHICAGO AREA IS TO UNITE US ALL INTO ONE SINGLE WEEKLY GATHERING.

AS SUCH FROM NOW ON I WILL EXHAULT MYSELF AS THE CHICAGO COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!

WE WILL HAVE ON OFFLINE SCENE AND WE WILL PLAY WEEKLY!

THAT IS ALL!

xINFINITELIGHTx

Yes Dutch samurai. First I will get aquinted with the DOA COMMUNITY CHICAGO at our tournament at UFGT9 and then from there I'll work out a plan everyoen will agree one.

iReally

All Illinois players come join me and scatteredreams at game pazzo for some DOA Casuals.

COUNTER! - Fighting Game Tournaments, Casuals, and Training Sessions!

[Friday May 31st]

Time for that EVO grind!!

http://goo.gl/maps/hrRWh

Venue Fee: $5 covers the whole night(must pay at door).

Time: 6:00PM - 2:00AM

Bring equipment; so bring your own CONSOLES, CABLES, POWER STRIPS and your own controller of choice! Although if you have a 360 you can bring your profile on a USB Hard Drive(make sure you know your password) along with your game and you wont have to lug your 360 around. Make sure you KNOW you bought the DLC content on the profile you are going to use!

TRY OUR GREAT WINGS, NEW BIG PUB BURGERS & FRESH CUT FRIES!

Contact Dom if you have any questions!(630-550-3774, dayala@gamepazzo.com)

See you all there!

ScattereDreams

I don't know if I can bring my capture gear, but if theres a way to save the replays I'll be able to upload the replays later

xINFINITELIGHTx

Yes everyone DOA OFFLINE SCENE BEGINS in one single instance at GAME PAZZO everyone offline games at game pazzo is the HIGHEST TYPE OF PLAY BECAUSE IT'S OFFLINE PLAY EVERYONE SHOULD MAKE IT THEY CAN!

JESUS IS GOD EVERYBODY GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

This is the OFFICIAL page for all that is OFFLINE in the DOA SCENE IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS.
All who know off offline matches in the chicago scene PLEASE POST THEM HERE and all that are hosting offline doa matches please POST them here.

The rules are simple:

1. I will post your offline games in THIS post editing it as well as you posting in the thread.
2. If you are looking for games PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read THIS POST before mindlylessly asking for we'll have we're the games are here.
3. PLEASE DONOT MAKE ANYMORE THREADS FOR THE OFFLINE DOA SCENE IN CHICAGO OUTSIDE OF THIS ONE
4. Everyone's invited.
5. No one's excluded.
6. No home addresses posted here please simply ask for people to p.m. you addresses. NO EXCEPTIONS
7. If it's a public place then it's okay.
8. JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!!

OFFLINE DOA MATCHES LIST

1. GAME PAZZO
http://www.gamepazzo.com/
2011 63rd Street, Downers Grove, IL 60516

DATE: To be announced

2. INFINITE LIGHT'S HOUSE
P.M. FOR ADDRESS ONLY IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO COME
When: THIS FRIDAY 6/07/2013 AT 6:00P.M. TO 1:00A.M.

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

xINFINITELIGHTx

Hey everybody JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

THE GATHERING IS TOMORROW AT 6:00 P.M. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER!

WE WILL HAVE 2 SETUPS MINE AND SOMEONE ELSES!

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

Hey everybody JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD