Ok I Got the Game Early :P Ask Me Anything

SoftCabbage

Yes, I got the game earlier on PS4. No, I haven't installed it; I'm still outside.

You can ask me anything you wanna know for now and I will try to answer you as soon as possible and as soon as I discover it.
Except questions about:
- Story. I'm not a rushy gamer
- Tech. I'm a noob
- Or any other related to technical and rush-play manner

EDIT2: Done installing and playing

EDIT1: Currently installing. On PS4, there are two step installation. First, after your disc is inserted. Then followed by second installation. It allows you to play the game still. During this moment, you can play VS and Training with Bass, Kasumi, and Hitomi.

In Options, you can select whether you want to activate Autosave Replay and whether you allow the game to overwrite Replay.

My game is still V1.00#73

Both codes were inside the box. I didn't preorder. There's no need to preorder in my country, unless you're buying a cookie-cutter game.
SQ4F3Xul.jpg

4Fke83Ol.jpg

4Fke83Oll.jpg

Last edited:

Cadaveri

Does DOA6 have the jukebox feature from DOA5U & LR where you can set stage or character themes from past titles?

Sonicfan11589

Does DOA6 have the jukebox feature from DOA5U & LR where you can set stage or character themes from past titles?
I remember in Deluxe demo I unlocked a music track when playing as Tina, I unlocked her DOA3 theme, not sure if it's character specific when unlocking it?

SoftCabbage

You can't show Command List on screen when fighting offline.

You can't take screenshot in Story selection menu. Lmao.

Replay and Photo Mode
Photo Mode pretty much work the same as in 5. You even still have to hold to Tilt. The difference is that now you can freeze them when you're ready to screencap it.
CLddIxml.jpg

PPz0M7nl.jpg

DOA Central Wardrobe
In the Wardrobe menu, you can create you custom slot and fill them with your desired costume, accessory, hair, and title. lol
kzeVKtll.jpg

EvangelioN

Them putting in old soundtracks is so great . Hey if you played the story already can you tell me if there is a new stage (pm me the answer) ? Also have fun :D

Edit: Nevermind lol I didnt see that you were still installing the game

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is there a movies section where you can select a character and see their winpose like in LR?

SoftCabbage

Is there a movies section where you can select a character and see their winpose like in LR?
Currently I only have Fight Viewer and Spectator under Theater menu in DOA Central.

Them putting in old soundtracks is so great . Hey if you played the story already can you tell me if there is a new stage (pm me the answer) ? Also have fun :D
Edit: Nevermind lol I didnt see that you were still installing the game

Thanks. The installation has finished already. I only played a few stages in the Story. Was trying to play more, but those I pressed turned out to be just cutscenes...

What do you mean by new stages? As in like secret unlockable stages or just new stage of DOA6?

The list in VS Mode and Training are as the following:
- Forbidden Fortune (ship wreck) - 2 levels
- Lost Paradise (jurassic park) - 2 levels
- Unforgettable (movie set) - 2 levels
- DOA Colosseum (the white ring thingy)
- Road Rage (the stage with wrecked vehicles around)
- Chinese Festival (DOA5LR China stage) - 2 levels
- Zero (looks like lab)
- A.P.O (lab corridor) - 2 levels
- The Throwdown (the backyard street fight)
- Miyabi (traditional Japanese street)
- Hidden Garden (Japanese autumn garden)
- The Muscle (similar to DOA5 arena)
- Sweat (DOA5 gym)
- Chamber of Potential (training mode stage)

Old Bear

Standard Donor
Is there lobby?
Does the game have an option for random character select filter like DOA 5?
Can you change the music in the menu?

Thanks!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Costume doesn't unlock immediately (unless it's the DOA Quest reward). Instead, you have to collect 'Pattern'.
AJA4Ny3l.jpg

VmBxrc2l.jpg

TXYdwDAl.jpg

g7CZiDbl.jpg

Unlocking new Arcade course
VHj9HL9l.jpg

Unlocking BGM. You tell me if these are new or old. I don't remember.
Unlocked BGM needs to be purchased with Coins. lol

qr019obl.jpg

wcXDpePl.jpg

yW0ZAiql.jpg

BjWAbJDl.jpg

Player level and Character level
o4Fm2zPl.jpg
Yeah Serpent Dance and Zero Hour are DOA4 tracks so old tracks are in!^.^

Also one last question, does leveling up and arcade give you any special money bonuses or unlockables besides quest mode?

SoftCabbage

Yeah Serpent Dance and Zero Hour are DOA4 tracks so old tracks are in!^.^

Also one last question, does leveling up and arcade give you any special money bonuses or unlockables besides quest mode?
Just finished an Arcade with Mila. My player level rise up to 17 and Mila's to 14. I get money, but no idea what these levels are for.

*correction: when character level gained you will unlock New item. That's what the tutorial says.

But most importantly, the screen is stuck right now and I can't proceed.

Last edited:

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
For now yeah I doubt Lobbies will be gone long. They may even patch it in Day 1 but to be honest I would rather they get it right the first time rather than the black screen bug that happened sometimes with DOA5 lobbies that would basically force everyone to close the game and rehost the lobby.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD