"Okay! Ready any time!" The Mila Video thread !

TRI Mike

Hm... most of those combos, if not all of them start in Normal Hit. Cow should make a video solely for CH and HCH set-ups, which is what actually happen in an actual match.

TRI Mike

Some of the initial stuns for several characters in several videos (not only Cow's) would either launch or slam the opponent to the ground in CH or HCH. Which would make those combos unusable in an actual match.

EscapingJail

I made a Mila combo earlier today that only works on Heavyweights. Can work on everyone in specific situations.

I'll copy what I wrote in the description here.

"This combo is only guaranteed against. HEAVY opponents (Bass, Bayman.) Otherwise it only works when a wall is nearby but not close enough to splat, or an invisible wall is present!"

ookamunka

You misunderstand. I already have found several ways to beat it. I still don't like it.

I'm not judging anyone on their playstyle, i'm only saying that I don't find using or fighting against said playstyle any fun.

Also, I couldn't care less about going for "The Win", which is why I have this mindset. I'm more interested in having a fun fight. (unless i'm in a tournament or something, obviously). I gain nothing from winning, so there's no justification for making that my priority.

I don't do it because there's no challenge that way, I don't like having it done to me because I don't like waiting around when i'm playing a game. So it's not fun either way.
I'm sorry, but I will have a million times more fun playing against someone who can kick my ass with the same 4 moves because he knows how to use them with brutal efficiency, than try and land as many cool moves as possible against scrubs. I see one of two things here.

1. You ARE as good as you say. In this case, you need to stop playing random scrubs online and start learning who good players are and play them, because you're just going to be learning bad habits by playing shitty players. Either that, or go to tournaments and win a bunch of money. But if you don't think you can do that latter, then

2. You are not that good, and you have a giant mental block because of your acute thinking on how to play a fighting game. Doing more and different moves doesn't make you any better or worse. Landing moves on your opponent, outthinking your opponent, and winning are what make you a better player. Sorry if you're playing someone and they're beating you with the same 6 moves over and over, even if you use your entire movelist and all the matches come down to 1%, they're still the better player.

Combos and juggle are nothing more than tools there to help you win. It's up to how you want to use them. If you want to adhere to your code of opinions on how the game should be played and what constitutes as fun vs not fun or good vs. not good, that's your prerogative. Just don't expect to find anyone sharing your same ideals here, because that is NOT what competitive fighting games are about.

Raansu

Poor jail is going to be like "wtf"? lol I know who you're talking to ookamunka, but maybe you should add a quote box into your message =P

DrDogg

I don't like when I play RPGs and I'm forced to level up my character. I'd much rather just start at level 99.

AegisOrnus

I made a Mila combo earlier today that only works on Heavyweights. Can work on everyone in specific situations.

I'll copy what I wrote in the description here.

"This combo is only guaranteed against. HEAVY opponents (Bass, Bayman.) Otherwise it only works when a wall is nearby but not close enough to splat, or an invisible wall is present!"
I was messing around in training trying to find a proper follow-up for 3PP, I never expected it to be KP. I'm stealing this, thank you. Much more effective than juggling the launch with PPPK and hoping for the best after that.

AegisOrnus

I posted that day 2 in the Mila thread... T~T
Lol, Sorry Jeff. I was pretty abstinent from FSD after the launch of the game. Any time spent posting or reading could've been spent playing so I chose to play. I do want to have some go-arounds with your Mila though. I liked a lot of the combos you used on me and it'd be great to absorb some of that knowledge.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD