Online multiplayer is a complete disappointment

TheTHCGamer

it's not about any of the details. Ya'll seem to do this to him all the time. Leave the man alone. He's a nice guy. Why can't we love each other? So just back off. He just made a counter arugement.
lol How do i do this to him all the time? Your telling me to back off but i didnt post anything for a while until he mentioned me am i right? Anyway i wanted to say my peace and im done.

MasterHavik

okay man. just don't forget to hug it out. I just want everyone to stop fucking with him in general. I don't care what it is.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
All this arguing is really unnecessary. Point is. Casual if you enjoy the online play online, but TN if you want your game to further sale, and the competitive community to have a better chance of building by God patch the netcode. End of topic!

TheTHCGamer

okay man. just don't forget to hug it out. I just want everyone to stop fucking with him in general. I don't care what it is.
Lol im to old for that shit im not going to sit here holding a grudge and make a fucking voodoo doll. I just dont know why i had to be brought up in that last post. Its a waste of time and life to stay mad/irritated at someone so you wont find me doing it.
All this arguing is really unnecessary. Point is. Casual if you enjoy the online play online, but TN if you want your game to further sale, and the competitive community to have a better chance of building by God patch the netcode. End of topic!
There shouldnt be an argument the netcode isnt where it needs to be.

DrDogg

I'm not going to walk on egg shells around here in hopes that I don't offend someone. If you get offended, I don't really care. I haven't said anything that I would deem particularly offensive.

I'm not going to change my avatar to something from My Little Pony, add a bunch of smilie faces to my posts, and a lot of, "I understand where you're coming from and I respect your opinion" just to make people happy.

I do not negotiate with terrorists.

it's not about any of the details. Ya'll seem to do this to him all the time. Leave the man alone. He's a nice guy. Why can't we love each other? So just back off. He just made a counter arugement.

Take a look at his last 2-3 posts. In what way were those posts needed? If you want us to leave him alone, then perhaps he should add constructive comments to the conversation instead of his usually nonsense?

MasterHavik

I'm not going to walk on egg shells around here in hopes that I don't offend someone. If you get offended, I don't really care. I haven't said anything that I would deem particularly offensive.

I'm not going to change my avatar to something from My Little Pony, add a bunch of smilie faces to my posts, and a lot of, "I understand where you're coming from and I respect your opinion" just to make people happy.

I do not negotiate with terrorists.

Take a look at his last 2-3 posts. In what way were those posts needed? If you want us to leave him alone, then perhaps he should add constructive comments to the conversation instead of his usually nonsense?
It seems no one has heard you talk before. You're serious and well spoken. You sound like a business man. Real talk man. And wow...you're a brony? badass.

Well it's moreso not about what he said. It's just you guys do this to him all the time. Not just this time. I feel you guys like to gang up o him for no reason. That's kind of bullying someone. You're better than that man.

WiZzYx

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
It seems no one has heard you talk before. You're serious and well spoken. You sound like a business man. Real talk man. And wow...you're a brony? badass.

Well it's moreso not about what he said. It's just you guys do this to him all the time. Not just this time. I feel you guys like to gang up o him for no reason. That's kind of bullying someone. You're better than that man.

What a queer. :) <------ smile face.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD