Option for classic character design for DOA6?

Would you mind seeing an option to switch between the old character design and the newer style?

• Sure, it would show how much has changed in the series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the new design works well as is

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P2p1mbs

While I prefer the modern, realistic character design introduced in 5, I personally still like the original, anime like style from the earlier games. I'm kinda hoping then, that DOA 6 would have an opinion to toggle between the two styles; classic style disables the new water and dirt features and gives all the girls a generic facial structure while realistic style uses an improved design from whatever they implement in DOAX3. The option can be toggled between either setting which also helps show off how much the character design has improved between 4 and 5

What do you guys think?

Soaring Zero

Not really. Not that the old design was bad per say but compared to the new one introduced in 5, it pales in comparison. They need to keep it just like this for all future games. Makes the characters look more like people and less like dolls.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
The old style had its charm but I dont see it ever coming back, this seems to be the signature artstyle they want to use for all their games now.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I loved the old art style, but it's had it's time and it's place....I'm very happy with the new more realistic graphics. The hair however, I wouldn't mind changing, it looks half finished and all the loose hairs look too thin and short compared to the long thick strands we used to have. Other than that, I'm comfortable sticking with what we have now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD