Petition For More Dude Clothes

Do you want more clothes for the dudes?

• Total voters

Rawbietussin

Signed and Voted Yes

Whether they are classic costumes from previous DOA games, joke costumes (i.e. Lil' Santas) or fanservice costumes (i.e. Fighter Pack), I just want more content for them. So please cut us some slack this time.

TN, they may not be your selling point but please bear in mind that the guys also have fans and gamers that main them, play as them and just simply wish more content for them and remember, you don't just cater to ONE target audience. You cater to multiple audiences (gamer girls and gaymers) who also patronizes this game as well.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

I voted yes but dlc prices are out of control and need adjusting. Maybe if they lowered their prices to 50¢ per costume I'd actually buy them all. I'm sure a lot of people would.

They are usually lower-priced than females in general. See how the girls' Santa dresses are $1.99 and the guys Santa costume is $1.00?

Chapstick

They are usually lower-priced than females in general. See how the girls' Santa dresses are $1.99 and the guys Santa costume is $1.00?
I know, I mean all the DLC is overpriced. $2 for an ugly santa dress, $2 for Ayane's schoolgirl outfit with a little jacket on it. I'm actually really surprised the cheerleader stuff was 99¢ each. That must have been a typo somewhere that they couldn't fix because they already put the stuff through.

2 weeks after release and this game already has $28 of dlc, $52 if you were to buy everything individually.

Rawbietussin

I know, I mean all the DLC is overpriced. $2 for an ugly santa dress, $2 for Ayane's schoolgirl outfit with a little jacket on it. I'm actually really surprised the cheerleader stuff was 99¢ each. That must have been a typo somewhere that they couldn't fix because they already put the stuff through.

2 weeks after release and this game already has $28 of dlc, $52 if you were to buy everything individually.

The pre-order stuff (bunnies, cheerleaders, idols) are usually cheaper than regular DLCs and swimsuits.

Emmanuel

and that's not all. there's new school uniforms on the list, i cant tell if they're real but there's a video on youtube showing them and looks very convincing to me.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Why is it that when people hear you want a reasonable costume selection for male characters they default on the idea that you have to be a gay male or a woman?
Personally, I've had my fair share of being run over by rabid young females flocking to the yaoi section of the dealers' room in an anime convention. It was... overwhelming to say the least. When you hear about that and the constant fangirling about Ein, Hayabusa, and even some male characters in the Tekken series like Hwoarang in your conversations with them while gaming and stuff, (and might I add my sister to this factor) the stigma kinda settles in.

I know better though, but still... that could be one reason.

David Gregg

Why is it that when people hear you want a reasonable costume selection for male characters they default on the idea that you have to be a gay male or a woman?

Unless, of course, this was your idea of "reasonable".

150px-Xiahouba-dw7-dlc-original2.jpg
150px-ZhongHui-DW7-DLC-Jin_Fairytale_Costume.jpg
150px-Simazhao-dw7-dlc-original2.jpg
150px-Guansuo-dw7-dlc-original2.jpg

lol I joke. But seriously...sometimes we complain about the outfits when we should be thankful that they've been somewhat reasonable (at least for the guys minus santa).

Rawbietussin

Anyway, obviously I voted "yes."

If you had read my first statement before that which was:

"TN, they may not be your selling point but please bear in mind that the guys also have fans and gamers that main them, play as them and just simply wish more content for them"

I did not address any particular gender or sexual orientation meaning it can universally include straight gamers who plays as a male but then again, majority of the main target audience (straight guys who just wants the (o)(o) and does not give a damn to any of the guys) gets irked by the simple thought of the guys getting a costume that they either thought you are either of the 2.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I am hoping for more male costumes, but I still luv my girls so I'll pick everyone needs more

Anyway, obviously I voted "yes."

tumblr_ma59g2voVl1rfduvxo1_400.gif

lol jk. Because the straight dudes get a lot of sexy outfits for there women and women and gays don't get enough sexy outfits for the guys. We need to support these two groups :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD