Petition to bring back LEON as DLC!

Would you like to have Leon and Ein DLC?

• Hell yes!! Bring back the Strongest Man in the World !

Votes: 161 75.9%
  • No, let him die the desert from dehydration..

Votes: 51 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
(SCROLL DOWN UNDER PICS FOR CONTEST RULES)

Lets show TN that we care!!!
Sign in this thread and answer the poll if you would like to see "the Man that Roland Loved" make a triumphant return as DLC.

This game needs some testosterone!!
This game needs an aggressive psychopath!!
This game needs to set the records straight!!

Leon was not only a FIGHTER ... but also a LOVER!

This game needs ... THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!

176664-doa3leon.jpg
leon3.jpg
leon_doa-690.jpg
1280px-DOA4_Leon_2.jpg
DOA2_Leon_C3.png
leon_2large.jpg
leonface.jpg

UPDATE:
OK ... guys this is far too Epic to be unrewarded ...

"OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!"

THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD LEON DLC DEMAND CONTEST!

Rules are simple:
1- Sign this thread and Tick the top box.

2- Make a Photoshop of Leon appreciation in whatever the hell way you like (many epic examples already posted)

3- Send your image to Team Ninja Via Twitter (THIS IS A MUST) and DEMAND LEON's RETURN AS DLC. @TeamNINJAStudio
(NOTE: you MUST post proof of this in this forum by screen cap/ link / whatever as an edited post at the bottom of your image application)

4- upload the image to TN's Facebook as well! (+ post proof here under your post via edit)
http://www.facebook.com/teamninjastudio?ref=ts&fref=ts

5- OPTIONAL: Leon Video appreciation and demand also highly welcome. (also must be forwarded to TN twitter and FB)

6- Multiple entries allowed ..In fact, it is encouraged !

Applications will be open till end of October.
At the end of October, 3 winners will be selected based on epicness and creativity and impact ..
They will be selected by myself and 2 other judges (names to be announced)

all 3 Winners will receive an official DOATEC T-shirt by Insert Coin!
120_1.jpg
8081876851_fe9f52acce_b.jpg

(TBC: 1st place winner might even get a little something extra DOA5 related ;) .. but it'll be a surprise :) )

GET CRACKIN' PEOPLE !!!
LETS BRING LEON BACK TO DOA5!!!

Don't be a Pansy ! You know what Leon does to Pansies !! :mad:

werewolfgold

Totally should be brought back. Look at those sunglasses...

I suppose TN's challenge is to make Leon different from Bayman in the eyes of the general public. Maybe switch the name of his fighting style to "military combatives" which can still keep basically everything that makes him awesome yet gives them the freedom to throw in more things that Bayman wouldn't do.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Totally should be brought back. Look at those sunglasses...

I suppose TN's challenge is to make Leon different from Bayman in the eyes of the general public. Maybe switch the name of his fighting style to "military combatives" which can still keep basically everything that makes him awesome yet gives them the freedom to throw in more things that Bayman wouldn't do.

They were already very different in DOA3 and even more so in DOA4

:)

Raansu

Bring him back only so he can gather dust in a corner? You had to go out of your damn way to find a Leon player in DoA2U and DoA4. He wasn't popular, leave him out of the damn game and let TN put resources into fixing the bugs and netcode and buffing the weaker characters first.

Gi9a

Leon was THE MAN. If you don't want him don't bother voting at all and go play your favorite. Some of us actually like Leon a lot! He's the only character with a ***** slap move! :6_::P+K: FTW

TRI Mike

Bring him back only so he can gather dust in a corner? You had to go out of your damn way to find a Leon player in DoA2U and DoA4. He wasn't popular, leave him out of the damn game and let TN put resources into fixing the bugs and netcode and buffing the weaker characters first.

This should definitely be the priority over bringing Leon and Ein but why should we stay silent about it¿ There was really no logical reason to cut them other than story mode because that "Hitomi and Bayman are the same" crap is a blatant lie.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
You have my support.
I'm a Helena fan, but removing Leon from the roster(unknown reason) was a pretty silly move.
Leon should still be playable, even though he(or Ein) may not have a part of the actual story(Dead or Alive 4 reference).

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Leon was awesome.
I miss the Red Coat of Justice, The Triple Arm Hump, and The Salty Saudi Air Throw.

I'd buy him.

You have no idea how much that made me laugh .. lol ...

This should definitely be the priority over bringing Leon and Ein but why should we stay silent about it¿ There was really no logical reason to cut them other than story mode because that "Hitomi and Bayman are the same" crap is a blatant lie.

Raansu just generally doesnt like anything I post even if he agrees with it .. lol
you get used to it after a while ..
I learned to ignore it ...

Of course Online patch is a priority I am not denying it !!
However, this thread has nothing to do with that particular topic ... so lets not get sidetracked.. :)

this is about LEON! The only man in the world capable of getting away with swinging little school girls from one leg like a baseball bat and slamming them into the wall ... then groping them on the floor and ramming his head into theirs ... and he does it all for love ! :p

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
I'd say bring him back only on the condition that his tag throw with Mila is a double tackle, sidemount, then each take turns pummeling the opponent's face.

Goro Hazuki

Leon was awesome.
I miss the Red Coat of Justice, The Triple Arm Hump, and The Salty Saudi Air Throw.

I'd buy him.

This! I want to play with Leon while listening to "mama won't you please let me do the hump hump!"

Edit: Signed.

TRI_Gero

I am signing this right away, I was a leon Mainer in DoA4 and DoAD I also used him a bit in my days in DoA3, the character with which I learned to play the game, it would be amazing to see him back in this game as DLC, please Team Ninja this character was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD