Playstation 4 vs Xbox One: One thread to rule them all

Game Over

XBox-One-Vs-Sony-PS4-Review.jpg

This thread was bound to happen, so let me just get the ball rolling with a vid I just saw recently showing off some cool PS4 tech ...

Now let's keep the majority of inevitable "Console War" goodness centered in this thread. All posts relevant to this next gen of gaming (including PC, Wii U, 3DS, PSVita, etc) are welcome!!

Xbox-Vs-PS43.jpg

Koompbala

I'm okay with this Blazeincarnated is already on ignore so I'm good. I don't notice the any console wars. I'm getting a PS4, but now XBone removed DRM and all the restrictions. I'm now okay with getting it outside a black friday deal now.

Game Over

Aw dude, seriously this thread will have a bunch of fanboys cursing at each other. LOL

Why make this

just gonna have fanboys going at each other

All that stuff is inevitable. And it is better to have the bulk of it centered within this thread than have people creating new threads every time something "exciting" happens or gets announced.

ScattereDreams

They both are pretty bland. Neither of them bring anything exciting or new to the table. Yay we get to livestream from our consoles and that's about it. PS4 will offer gaikai streaming, and it's share button for friends. XBO will offer voice command via kinect that lets you navigate through various apps and a upgraded interface utilizing windows 8 OS. I'm not really excited about either console. MS could make things interesting with digital games in terms of sharing, but who knows -shrugs-. I'd rather just get a PC

onelasttime

Now that Xbox has repealed their policies, they truly are back in the race.
I've always loved Xbox, raised on it. The only problems I had was the 24/7 Online Check and the trading policies; those policies were leaning me toward PS4, but now that they're gone, I will be definitely getting the Xbox.

TokyoHeat

Even though i prefer PS4 far more than xbone, neither are worth buying at launch since none offer any exclusives this year i care about and i'll be getting all the big multiplatform games like watch dogs, BF4, assassins creed black flag etc for my beastly PC

They will be the best versions anyways. SE even confirmed that FF15's lead platform is PC.... so yeah.

Game Over

They will be the best versions anyways. SE even confirmed that FF15's lead platform is PC.... so yeah.

Of course, it's easy for PC to be lead platform right now over pre-release dev kits for the consoles.

But yeah, with the hardware architecture being highly similar across the three (PC, PS4, X1), it can probably be expected that many games will be PC-focused, then ported over to consoles (rather than having to be the other way around).

Telly-Da-King

Ew that Ps4 Controller Tho....Im Glad Ms Decided Not To Be Idiots & Keep Those Ridicilous Restrictions...Money Hungry Hoes Lol Im Looking Forward To Xbox One 1st Although I Will Be Getting Ps4 Also

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD