Possible Character to add to Doa5 (Shiden)

Gi9a

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Shiden
Shiden is a very important character in the Dead or Alive Series. Up until Dead or Alive dimensions he was never a playable character. I think if they wanted to add some characters they could bring Shiden back (along with Ein and Leon) in future DLC or expansions. I loved dead or alive 4 hayate and hate the dead or alive 5 hayate currently. They switched too many things around and added an extremely unsafe wind dash. I know Shiden was a palette swap for hayate but I think it would be neat if they gave him the Dead or alive 4 style hayate as well as the Actual Raijin. (You know the one that requires practice to get good at and earned a reputation for the hardest move to pull off in Doa4). Him being Hayate and Kasumis dad I see no reason not to bring him back..... Tinas Dad is in Doa5 after all..... lol.

Any thoughts on Shiden anyone?

IceMage95

He didn't appear in DOA5 at all. It would require TN to have to actually develop his character model to put in the game. And, TN has already said that they wouldn't be adding in anymore characters.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD