Power Blow?

Brute

Standard Donor
There's a video of her command training? Do you have a link by any chance?

Doug Nguyen

Cool she has 3 CB. I like her animations too. And i hope we see her power blow soon and her cliff hangers. Im about 2/3's way to unlocking her.

Brute

Standard Donor
I love the way her counters are all teleports. Mastering those will be so damn stylish.

Her DOA4 throws (Head beam and face smash in her legs) look like tricky inputs to pull off in the heat of battle. Will definitely require practice.

^ They're not much more tricky to do than Ryu's Izuna or Hayate's Nakiryu, I know that. Comes from practicing her a lot in DOAD.

She's basically unchanged from what I can tell, move-wise. Properties are quite different though (thank god they fixed the trip stun on her 2H+K, it looked awful). She got a shortcut to her string ender on her 8K strings, but other than that nothing notable.

Also, her move names are both unimaginative and a hilarious reference to the FGC notation.

Brute

Standard Donor
^ They're not much more tricky to do than Ryu's Izuna or Hayate's Nakiryu, I know that. Comes from practicing her a lot in DOAD.
Well I don't know about Hayate's Nakiryu (only throw name of his I remember is the infamous Raijin), but Hayabusa's Izunas are surprisingly easy when you get the hang of it.

Nightpup

Yeah, I noticed the notation thing, haha.
Alpha-152's grabs aren't very tricky. The only one that used to be was tining her 66T~T. But it looks like the timing is MUCH more forgiving this time around.

Well I don't know about Hayate's Nakiryu (only throw name of his I remember is the infamous Raijin), but Hayabusa's Izunas are surprisingly easy when you get the hang of it.
I think he's talking about Hayate's HCFT~44T~466T.

Doug Nguyen

I just spin the joy stick around hoping for the best.

Brute

Standard Donor
I just spin the joy stick around hoping for the best.
That's really all that's necessary. I memorized the precise inputs long ago (180back to forward, 180 down to top, 360) but the input is so generous you don't have to get them precise at all. Made things a hell of a lot easier and more reliable.

Brute

Standard Donor
Her powerblow is so powerful that she broke da game and now is no longer playable online no mo
eek13.gif

@1:58

synce

So far she's got the coolest cliffhanger grab I've seen, it's right up there with Tengu's 360 powerbomb... It's not the same as Kasumi's I don't think

But regarding the power blow maybe it's just me but it seems you can only get it after the 6p+k burst

Doug Nguyen

So far she's got the coolest cliffhanger grab I've seen, it's right up there with Tengu's 360 powerbomb... It's not the same as Kasumi's I don't think

But regarding the power blow maybe it's just me but it seems you can only get it after the 6p+k burst
Can you post the video?

synce

I can't but basically she kicks the opponent high into the air then wraps her legs around him and keeps flipping all the way down :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD