Battle Royal Prepare for the Magnificent 5!

DOA5LR%2BBatle%2BRoyal%2B2017%2BThe%2BMagnificent%2BFive.jpg

This is the beginning of a new Battle Royal -- and while it might not be our biggest yet it certainly will have the finest quality after a revitalizing NEC XVII, solid turnouts, new players and hype tournaments like Winter Brawl 11 to keep us locked into DOA5.

What I find awesome is the confidence Team NINJA has shown in our game and in us as they already have plans for a 2018 Battle Royal made evident by the NEC XVIII grand prize. There are a lot of rumors pertaining to DOA6 and my guess is that it will be announced after the NEC XVIII tournament.

Though our next focus should be Final Round XX, and while online registration might be closed we still have 55 entrants which is even greater than our numbers for Winter Brawl and the amount of talent is just insane. Not only will XcaliburBladeZ be competing off his last win, but @Rikuto will be there to try and take it from him as well as KIT '17 winner @Hoodless, Kwiggle, @shazzmatazzles, @coldpieceaj, Shade Swifteye and many more vicious competitors.

Let's keep fighting, community! 2017 is off to a great start.

Last edited:
Australia & Japan look to be missing out too. Ah well, glad to see the Battle Royal being supported for another year! Good luck to everyone competing!

Australia & Japan look to be missing out too. Ah well, glad to see the Battle Royal being supported for another year! Good luck to everyone competing!

It's incredibly disappointing that we are missing out on International play, but maybe by the end of this Battle Royal we will be able to call it the Magnificent 7... tournaments, dates and locations are subject to change.

There is this gap.... this... void.... right after final round, and it always hurts my soul.

Five months of emptiness. I will have to get creative.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD