DOA5LR PSN Europe PS4 and DOA5LR: when?

TOBMAST3R

On the German PSN everything is available in packs now. The problem here is, that you can't re-download the packs you already bought on PS3. The prices are also different.

Rapham0n

I switched to US PSN years ago when I found how EU PSN keeps shafting us with games' prices. A 60$ digi-title in US will usually cost 60 EUR on EU PSN, and sometimes even 70 EUR for hyped titles. How the **** does that make sense?
Another thing that makes no sense on the EU PSN is that digital games cost more than disc games. For example I can purchase the physical disc version of any game (brand new and still sealed) at my local stores for way cheaper than what EU PSN charges for the digital version of those same games. How does that work? Digital has no box, no manual, no disc, you would think it would be cheaper than the physical version. UK/EMEA PSN = fail.

Oh and look, still nothing on the EU PS STORE for PS3 DOA5LR. PATHETIC!

Akumasama

I think I can understand why that's happening Rapham0n.
It makes little sense at first, because it's twisted logic, but if you look closely at the topic from a larger point of view, you can finally understand how it makes a bit of sense.

For home console there is still a market for physical copies, and while this market is slowly dying with each passing day, there's a whole system that lives on it, with people working and getting salaries thanks to that.
Distributors, physical shops, etc etc.

This hardly happens for PC, the market is practically dead for physical copies, and given the lack of this important aspect digital copies can be sold for less without "ruining" any existing system or creating major issues.
There are many other aspects (like higher piracy on PC rather than consoles, etc etc) but I feel this is one of the big ones.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
On the German PSN everything is available in packs now. The problem here is, that you can't re-download the packs you already bought on PS3. The prices are also different.

This! I wanted Marie Rose's punk-school uniform (which I owned already on Xbox360) so badly, because it matches perfectly with Eliot's punk costume, now that they are even a tag team. BUT I can't buy it on PS4 unless I buy her whole costume pack of Ultimate. Not even her debut costume set is available. Just her whole damn Ultimate wardrobe! D: I can kiss that costume goodbye... But Koei Tecmo/Sony can kiss my money goodbye too. ;)

The Enforcer

^ You could just buy the PS3 version of the costume. That is supposed to transfer forward.

... or ... just wait until Team Ninja gives word about what's up with the store...

Addictrian

yeah and its sad because its always the same ,and they should have learned from the past.
WE have to wait :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD