PSO2: Who's on the Japanese version?

ShinMaruku

List ship and character info if you are on it.
It's free to play so you can sign up and play it with inpunity.
weddingrappy.jpg

I'm on Ship2 as Juri.
She's a level 18 force and 13 hunter.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I want to, but I think I'm far too busy to really dedicate my time.

Can anyone post how to make an account in case I find the time?

UnD34D

I'm on ship 2, made a character last night, I'll be playing again tonight after I see Batman.

xD3VILMANx

Finally got a chance to make some characters.
Ship 2
Devilman - Ranger - lvl 4
devilmanpso2.jpg

Azlyah - Hunter - lvl 6
azlyahpso2.jpg

I still have a lot to learn on the game but enjoying it so far.

xD3VILMANx

I don't know how some people feel about this but an unofficial english patch was just released today. If anyone is interested in it let me know.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Does this game have any form of player versus player interaction whatsoever?

that's always been the primary thing keeping me from getting into PSO/U.

UnD34D

At this time I dont think so Rikuto and I'm not sure if it ever will.
I'm not sure if this one does, but the PSO on the Gamecube had PVP, unfortunately it was severely broken. A FO with a max level "MEGID" spell could one shot any character in the game. Megid is the instant death spell and at full level it has almost a 100% chance to kill. RA were by far the worst.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I only know Megid as it was referred to in the original 16 bit games. Surprised they still kept that spell around after all these years... and yes, it was pretty much OP.

Want pvp though... hack n slash is fun but i need variety to keep me entertained long term.

Do they still use the Dark Force/Falz antagonist or did they do away with that?

UnD34D

in the one for gamecube it was, I don't read any katakana or hiragana, so I've got no idea what the fuck is going on in this game, I just see shit, and I fuck shit up.

ShinMaruku

Does this game have any form of player versus player interaction whatsoever?

that's always been the primary thing keeping me from getting into PSO/U.
Well right now I don't think you would want pvp in this game as it is right now a ranger or force would kill you by LOOKING at you. Kinda insane damage they put out.
Today at 7 pst I shall be playing if anybody wants to join on ship 2 post a reply by then. :)

xD3VILMANx

Well right now I don't think you would want pvp in this game as it is right now a ranger or force would kill you by LOOKING at you. Kinda insane damage they put out.
Today at 7 pst I shall be playing if anybody wants to join on ship 2 post a reply by then. :)
If I end up getting on tonight I'll keep an eye out for you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD