Question about DOA5:LR market on PSN and Xbox Live

Bataar

I've been playing this game on PS4 for sometime. Going to the store by pressing the triangle button from the lobby to buy new costumes is super easy. There are multiple categories to view and different ways to sort the items and it tells you at a glance which items you've already purchased. Pretty slick.

I recently purchased an Elite controller for my Xbox One and downloaded the Core Fighters pack to play on Xbox. When pressing Y to view the store, it basically just shows everything you can download in one view. There's no way to sort between individual costumes, catalogs, costume bundles, videos, characters, etc. It this just with the Core Fighters package or does the full version come with the same terrible store interface?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've been playing this game on PS4 for sometime. Going to the store by pressing the triangle button from the lobby to buy new costumes is super easy. There are multiple categories to view and different ways to sort the items and it tells you at a glance which items you've already purchased. Pretty slick.

I recently purchased an Elite controller for my Xbox One and downloaded the Core Fighters pack to play on Xbox. When pressing Y to view the store, it basically just shows everything you can download in one view. There's no way to sort between individual costumes, catalogs, costume bundles, videos, characters, etc. It this just with the Core Fighters package or does the full version come with the same terrible store interface?
I think that's just the overall Xbox one interface. Core fighters shouldn't have a difference aside from locked characters and some other stuff.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD