Rachel General Discussion

E-Mann

Think im on the verge of discovering some dangerous Rachel tech in several situations..............need a little more time to work with all of it. :)

E-Mann

Thanks budd but I think she has a ways to go LOL I want to use her In tourny play one day and I think once I master these techs with her she'll be ready. :)

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Haven't commented on this, but really hating how she can't stun from her OH on normal anymore.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
:P::K:, :1::P:, :4::P:, low OH, GBs and mid kick hold tend to be make it difficult for most Brad players. Even with the most basic Rachel gameplan, you can potentially dominate this matchup.

Anyone with a low OH and faster throw speed had generally an easier time against Brad when it comes to punishment and discouraging them from using the WS kicks.

KidArk

I love when I hit a PPP GB and then they out-jab me, lol.

Well with lion's -1 I'm safe, so I'm able to sidestep after the gb and get a stun after. This makes people try to throw punish after the guard break which let's me just start getting full combos or even beating them out if they try a slow tracking move after my guard break. So yeah they cans be helpful.. you just have to use them a tad creatively. I mean if leon was +1 after he'd have a 10 frame high and a 12 frame mid p and kick.. basically he'd be zack.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Well with lion's -1 I'm safe, so I'm able to sidestep after the gb and get a stun after. This makes people try to throw punish after the guard break which let's me just start getting full combos or even beating them out if they try a slow tracking move after my guard break. So yeah they cans be helpful.. you just have to use them a tad creatively. I mean if leon was +1 after he'd have a 10 frame high and a 12 frame mid p and kick.. basically he'd be zack.

He already has that after his 2P on normal hit (+1) and he can beat 10i jabs afterwards and so can Rachel since her 2P is the same, but 2 frames faster.

Seriously, Rachel's 2P is really good. Better than Leon's. This is a very effective anti-Brad tool.

KidArk

He already has that after his 2P on normal hit (+1) and he can beat 10i jabs afterwards and so can Rachel since her 2P is the same, but 2 frames faster.

Seriously, Rachel's 2P is really good. Better than Leon's. This is a very effective anti-Brad tool.
Yes yes I was just trying to explain the utility of the -1 guard breaks and why they can't be +frames.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD