Remember when Ein almost mistaken Hitomi as Kasumi? What was your reactions and thoughts to it?

leitomifang

It is like as if Team Ninja is giving Hitomi a huge attention as some kind of a possibility to the point she will run into Kasumi in the future but so far has not happened. I would bet that it would give Hitomi the chance to be involved with the Ninja plot from time to time, she has only met Hayate and Ayane during DOA5 and did not again during DOA6 aside from meeting Honoka would is related to Ayane and Raidou while thinking about Hayate. If DOA7 gets the chance to be made, what are the possibilities of Hitomi becoming more involved with the Ninja plot? DOA reboot may come so I still wonder if Hitomi may be involved with the Ninja plot either this huge or the same in the og DOA games.

Though the resemblance between Hitomi and Kasumi is not too far off, what was your reaction and thoughts to that scene?

I wonder if Kasumi will learn about Hitomi in the future is one thing but let's not give up hope that the two will come in contact one day.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD