RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

Me want Kasumi

Based off the info on the last character "not necessarily being from SF2", it's either

A. It is a SF2 character and they just didn't want to spoil anything

B. It's Sakura

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I think Juri and Alex are first in line to be DLC.

Anyhow whose hyped for the next beta in 3 days.

It starts for consoles on the 22nd and include:
R.Mika
Necalli
Ken
Vega

Rashid will be unlocked 23rd

on 24th PC will be able to play and Karrin will be unlocked.

WisperG

From the Moveset is Laura remebering me to Abel ..so I think he will not be in the Game :(
We already knew he wouldn't be. The starting roster only has 16 characters. Doesn't mean he can't be added later along with other SFIV characters. Again, look at Laura, she stole Blanka's ...thunder ;). Literally. Yet it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he's eventually added down the road. They'll be supporting this game for years. This has the potential to be the biggest roster of any SF game by the time if finally hits the end of it's life, so I'd say every character of note from the Street Fighter/Final Fight universe is on the table at this point (Maybe even Rival Schools too? I can dream...)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
One day for the PC beta, and it'll probably be broken. Fucking thanks Capcom

not quite, the date was apparently bumped back to the 23rd

unfortunately there will be scheduled maintenance for 10 hours before and after so we're all losing a day. so yeah you arent going to have a lot of time with this so i suggest playing this as much as you can before it ends.

http://www.eventhubs.com/imagegallery/2015/oct/19/beta-2/1/

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Okay. So it turns out that the first six revealed characters (Ryu, Chun Li, Charlie, Bison, Cammy, and Birdie) will not be in the second beta. Bummer, but I can understand that. But I managed to play some of the beta and tried 4 of the new characters.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
while Necalli isnt getting super R.Mika damage hes so far really easy to use.

pretty much everything so comes from his Heavy Punches from standing, crouching, and in air. also anytime you connect his MK it automatically will link to HK making for easy damage, so just from landing MP you can get MK-HK for free.

for air i use
jHP, MP,MK-HK

he can combo into his DP and MK stomp from st.HP

but his best damage ive seen is from cr.HP, Hk stomp(launcher), which you can then do DP or Super the damage on this is pretty nasty for how easy it is to do

Banana56

18 characters at launch was leaked

CSBUz3rWwAAIjSo.png

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I would be happy of Karin's return in the beta if the beta would work.

Karin is kneecapped like a motherfucker. You have to play this awkward passive aggressive defense until v-trigger is ready and I haven't figured out a way to quickly build it.

Last edited:

d3v

I would be happy of Karin's return in the beta if the beta would work.

Karin is kneecapped like a motherfucker. You have to play this awkward passive aggressive defense until v-trigger is ready and I haven't figured out a way to quickly build it.
Karin is arguably the best character in this build. Good buttons, safe pressure, hit confirms from anywhere. Cr.mk into lk upkicks is some of the free-est pressure that you'll get in this build.

Last edited:

Banana56

II can't post the link now since I'm on mobile, but there are files for characters found in the code from the PC beta. They are

-Alex
-Balrog
-Dhalsim
-Fan (new character)
-Guile
-Ibuki
-Juri
-Nadeshiko (R.mika partner)
-Urien

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD