Sarah version 1.03

kupo

- Changed sidestep speed.
- P: change advantage on normal hit from 0 to +1.
- 3PK, 3P+K, Backward Slide K: removed wall blow back.
- 4PK: changed damage from 5, 5 to 10, 10, and made it so that the stun from the 1st hit makes the 2nd hit guaranteed.
- 4PK (on hit) K: changed damage from 8 to 15.
- K while rising from crouch: changed damage from 23 to 24, change held attribute from jumping mid kick hold to mid kick hold.
- 2P+K: changed hit reaction on normal hit or Counter hit to stagger.
- 8H+K: balanced the invulnerable interval against low attacks. Made it easier to avoid low attacks.
- 66H+K (juggle hit): added floor danger zone effect.
- High K hold, high P hold: added floor danger zone effect.
- Mid K hold: added floor danger zone effect.
- Flamingo 3K: changed hit reaction on Counter hit or higher to faint stun.
- Sidestep P: changed hit reaction on normal hit to Critical Stun.
- Backward Slide P+K: changed hit reaction on normal hit or higher to faint stun.
- Sidestep K: changed damage from 16 to 20.
- Flamingo 7 or 8K: changed frames to 14(4)45, changed disadvantage after guard from -28 to -27.
- 41236T: added wall blow back.
- Sidestep T: added wall blow back.
- Sidestep 41236T: added wall blow back.

synce

I like how some people made a huge fuss over VF buffs when none of these are actually scary. Sarah's p is already +1 on block and 4pk(k) definitely needed a buff considering the strict timing. Otherwise she got a couple holdable stuns

Codemaster92163

I don't mind buffs to Akira or Pai (not that I'm biased because I use her, but she wasn't a huge threat to anyone), but Sarah already scared me a little, and with buffs, she's a bit more intimidating. Of course, this is partially my own fault for not yet learning her to see how to counter her and whatnot, but still, I think she was one character that could have used a few nerfs like Lei.

phoenix1985gr

I don't mind buffs to Akira or Pai (not that I'm biased because I use her, but she wasn't a huge threat to anyone), but Sarah already scared me a little, and with buffs, she's a bit more intimidating. Of course, this is partially my own fault for not yet learning her to see how to counter her and whatnot, but still, I think she was one character that could have used a few nerfs like Lei.

Yeah a good sarah is scary definetely... I mean the one i dont get at all is the 41236T buff id it good damage as it was and she had 46T for walls why buff it? All the damage buffs are also excessive with the health nerf...

Dave

i just want to see videos of it. now that the xbox population won't get the patch till february i can't see any of the changes. :(

kupo

Wow Sarah is amazing now. I'm really loving the removed wall blow back on the 3PK. And her wall blow back on the 41236T... really? lol
Overall she's much better.

Dave

Wow Sarah is amazing now. I'm really loving the removed wall blow back on the 3PK. And her wall blow back on the 41236T... really? lol
Overall she's much better.

any chance you can show a replay of some of the changes or something?

kupo

Since I don't have a capture card it's gonna be a little difficult but I can try with the replay upload function (which I didn't use yet) and see what I can do.

Dave

Since I don't have a capture card it's gonna be a little difficult but I can try with the replay upload function (which I didn't use yet) and see what I can do.

that's what i meant, sorry for not clarifying. if it is too much trouble i totally understand. i can wait. :)

kupo

that's what i meant, sorry for not clarifying. if it is too much trouble i totally understand. i can wait. :)

I don't know if it helps but if you want to see a specific change I can try to show you.
(sorry about the video quality)

Saber

Sarah v1.03 isn't too different from her pre-patch, but at least her wall game has been improved quite a bit. Removing wall blow back on her :3::P::+::K: is a huge buff in itself, so she doesn't have to worry about knocking anyone back into the wall anymore when I perform a juggle near it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD