School Girl Zombie Hunter (Onechanbara sister game)

Argentus

are Annna or Misery back? that's really all I care about.

I dunno. I loved the 360 Onechanbara game. wasn't polished at all but it was just blatantly awesome. Didn't even like it for the "sexy", i was even annoyed it was so hard to actually unlock costume parts so I always had to play pantsless.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I don't know if I should get this or stick with the Onechanbara games. This looks kind of lame compared to the onechanbara games. Plus the characters in this don't look cool to me.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol @ throwing their clothes at zombies in emergencies. XD
The animations in this are terrible though. Who would want to play an action game where the protagonists (even if half naked girls) move like sticks? :/

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
We, the Onechanbara fans, have reached a verdict. We find the defendant, SGHZ, guilty for being both, garbage and an inferior copy. This game will receive the death penalty. Dismissed! lol

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Do not post image-only replies
This is NOT my onechanbara.
ARGHHHHH IM SO *TRIGGERED!*
giphy.gif

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'd rather have Bullet Girls or Valkyrie Drive

Niche Japanese games are really awkwardly awful to look at, one of the main things that's stopped me getting Onechanbara Z2 it looks almost identical to the 360 game that came out years ago

Banana56

I've seen that gif so often by now and I have to ask: Who claps like that? XD That's not how a normal human being claps. Well, maybe if you are like 3 years old.

That's how a lot of idols clap, it's meant to be cute :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD