DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuardo

ah, well i apologize for being uninformed then. When i got the season pass, it automatically downloaded everything in the current pack. Although, i did only notice one dlc catalog for the current pack as well on xbox one... must've missed the second one.
All good. It's odd they split it up.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The lack of footwear bothers me but eh what else is new? XD I'm gonna get Eliot only for now but I'll definitely get Kasumi and Phase 4 later down the line, the cat swimsuit doesn't suit her at all but if it lets you wear her regular ponytail I'll overlook it

Zero Beat

Remember there are two catalogs for this set, 48 and 49, so I don't know if that's what's stopping some of them to transform. Otherwise, I have no idea.

Just double-checked my files to make sure I had both, and I can confirm that is not the issue. I'm guessing it just needs a patch since the characters it works for all had transforming costumes previously, so it should be working when a patch drops, probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

I heard the season pass is 3 packs, 35 each, so that means every character (aside from Mai) gets an outfit!!! I'm wondering if this is truly the last season pass, if the DLC will go out with a bang. As in the last pack will be something really really good?

You heard correct, this pack, the usual Halloween pack in October, and one in December.

Azuardo

Just double-checked my files to make sure I had both, and I can confirm that is not the issue. I'm guessing it just needs a patch since the characters it works for all had transforming costumes previously, so it should be working when a patch drops, probably tomorrow or Wednesday.
Well, a patch dropped for me just after the pack went up (PS4, UK), but the update info only says it updated the banner, so not sure if it affected the costumes.

Sonicfan11589

DGrJBBzUIAINDEY.jpg
For anyone interested, here's VF. I'm wondering if you can choose the alt from the fighter select menu? Maybe under the "details" option? Also can anyone tell what the words are on Jacky's shorts?

Azuardo

Jacky's shorts: "It's like you're moving in slow motion"
One of his win quotes lol.

VF characters will transform during power blows, etc.

Edit: they change during idle animations. Thanks to those that pointed out :)

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

@Zero Beat k not surprised.

Hey do you have private paradise mode?
I was wondering if it lets you use either of the color swaps.
Maybe press the back button? Can you check

Costumes with destruction or transformations can be triggered in private paradise and other movies with RB/R1, its likely the same for these new ones

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Someone let me know when it's available in the US so I can pop DOA5 back in and give SFV Ed and Kolin a break

marussya

Only 3 packs, will it be the last Season Pass? Or it will be just temporary because of FE and DFF:NT ?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
W
Only 3 packs, will it be the last Season Pass? Or it will be just temporary because of FE and DFF:NT ?
We'll have to see, it could just be they plan to space put the DLC this way from now on and we may start getting full roster packs as compensation

Zero Beat

Patch has dropped on Xbox for the US, all costumes working now.

EDIT: VF characters automatically change costumes during their idle animations - Jacky changes when he brushes his nose, Akira when he lifts his front foot and puts it down, Pai when she shakes her back hand, Sarah she brushes her back hand back. Jacky changes the most, followed by Pai who is very closely followed by Akira, and Sarah takes the longest.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone know when the DLC comes out for ps4? I got the patch and the CF patch but still nothing in the stores >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD