System Seems that 1.04 makes some training unpassable . . . .

UncleBiscuits79

So, I was playing through the rest of the tutorial just now, and it appears that I cannot get past lesson 26.1 (Move startup frame training). Turns out that you have to land a standing punch after Kasumi blocks Hitomi's 236K. Problem is that you can't because the move is now -5 on block instead of -1, so Kasumi's mid punch beats Hitomi's fastest punch every time.

It appears that Hitomi's "Unbeatable Kick" is not as unbeatable as it used to be :(

Going to try to remove the patch just to see if I can complete this. Figured I let people know.

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Related to this, combo training for Kokoro is broken 'cause SS P no longer stuns on NH. At least it's still passable 'cause you can 9P to put them in stun, then do what it says to do.

UncleBiscuits79

That's what happens when you make a bunch of thoughtless and useless changes for no reason.

You know, I was thinking about that, and as far as adding a frame here and removing one there, I have to think that there is some sort of reason or process behind these changes. I can't imagine that they are just randomly jacking with frames just for fun, but who knows??

Chaos

So, I was playing through the rest of the tutorial just now, and it appears that I cannot get past lesson 26.1 (Move startup frame training). Turns out that you have to land a standing punch after Kasumi blocks Hitomi's 236K. Problem is that you can't because the move is now -5 on block instead of -1, so Kasumi's mid punch beats Hitomi's fastest punch every time.

It appears that Hitomi's "Unbeatable Kick" is not as unbeatable as it used to be :(

Going to try to remove the patch just to see if I can complete this. Figured I let people know.
Nice job TN
Lets give TN a big hand clap for making unnecessary changes. -_-

Dizzypunch

Well, there is a way to do it as of now but it's not clear.

236K, SS, N, P, P.

Would be nice of them to clarify this or change the challenge all together though.

UncleBiscuits79

Well, there is a way to do it as of now but it's not clear.

236K, SS, N, P, P.

Would be nice of them to clarify this or change the challenge all together though.
Hmm, I didn't think of that. I will try that! And yes, it seems like TN missed a few impacts to their changes. I hope they do fix those trainings soon.

Brute

Standard Donor
lol I just figured out the trick a few hours ago but it seems I was beat to it lol. but yeah, it does work.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD