Senran Kagura Series

Jadeinchains

It does XD although you guys can feel how you want about Ryona, unless it affected my liking of Ryona I'm indifferent XD

Omg she just murdered Hibari! :eek: It was actually really sad. Ryona said she killed her so that Yagyu would be more angry and "punish her"... O_O I'm guessing she's gonna kill Yagyu now.

P2p1mbs

Omg she just murdered Hibari! :eek: It was actually really sad. Ryona said she killed her so that Yagyu would be more angry and "punish her"... O_O I'm guessing she's gonna kill Yagyu now.

I believe its Ryobi who kills Yagyu. She also kills Murakumo when she makes a joke about her flat chest

Argentus

I love Hanabis voice ♡.♡ and her shinobi transformation get up is one of the best in the game imo and looks so comfortable
Hanabi is my current favorite girl.

That said, I don't get the yozakura hate. I like her. Those giant gauntlets make me think of Asura's Wrath or Big O lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

That said, I don't get the yozakura hate. I like her. Those giant gauntlets make me think of Asura's Wrath or Big O lol.
Her design is just boring imo, her transformation outfit looks cheap and her VA sounds like it was either rushed or they didn't pay her overtime so she half assed it, either way I don't like her voice XD I also don't like how her dialogue is translated and localized, it makes her sound southern and stuff which I find corny, I honestly forget she's even a part of the team since Shiki and Minori stand out the most. But she's somehow popular in Japan which makes sense since Japan likes ideal wife type characters the most or just moe in general which is why Ryona never really makes a mark in polls since I view her as a more western designed character who appeals more to western ideals. She would basically be American if it wasn't for the fact they slapped the Japanese nationality on her and made her speak Japanese.

Argentus

her VA sounds like it was either rushed or they didn't pay her overtime so she half assed it, either way I don't like her voice XD I also don't like how her dialogue is translated and localized, it makes her sound southern and stuff which I find corny, I honestly forget she's even a part of the team since Shiki and Minori stand out the most
*shrugs* I don't speak japanese, so it's all banjo-kazooie to me.

I just like her for her weapons, plus my short hair fetish (though i don't particularly like her STYLE of short hair, mind you)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
*shrugs* I don't speak japanese, so it's all banjo-kazooie to me.

I just like her for her weapons, plus my short hair fetish (though i don't particularly like her STYLE of short hair, mind you)
Yeah I'm not a fan of her pageboy hime short cut either XD the flower is cute but it makes her look more like an egghead since only her fringe moves >.> I always just give her Ikaruga hair. I prefer long obviously but if it's a short style it has to be like the pixie cut in SK or a shaggy style or bob

Chapstick

But she's somehow popular in Japan which makes sense since Japan likes ideal wife type characters the most or just moe in general which is why Ryona never really makes a mark in polls since I view her as a more western designed character who appeals more to western ideals. She would basically be American if it wasn't for the fact they slapped the Japanese nationality on her and made her speak Japanese.
1o69pY8.jpg

Edit- wait, RYOBI is second???

P2p1mbs

I like Hanabi's personality and her constantly shouting "DOKAN!!!!!!" all the time but I personally dont like her playstyle since I think its really slow without much else to balance it.

I don't get the yozakura hate. I like her. Those giant gauntlets make me think of Asura's Wrath or Big O lol.

I personally dont like Yozakura because I also dont like her slow playstyle and I find her personality to be one of the most plain and uninteresting (probably more so than even Yumi). Her shinobi hearts for estival is one of the only serious stories and it was rather boring compared to the more entertaining ones (for me) like Ikaruga's or Minori's shinobi hearts.

Argentus

I like Hanabi's personality and her constantly shouting "DOKAN!!!!!!" all the time but I personally dont like her playstyle since I think its really slow without much else to balance it.
I like power characters, so I love how she is just a freight train plowing through everything.

I personally dont like Yozakura because I also dont like her slow playstyle
See above.

P2p1mbs

I like power characters, so I love how she is just a freight train plowing through everything.

When it comes to slow but hard hitting characters, I personally prefer Yomi since at least you can charge her sword and turn it into a chainsaw. I would consider Naraku a bit of a slow heavy hitter when her moves are charged and I like her as well since her ankle flails have great range. I want to classify Daidoji as a slow heavy hitter as well (she was in burst) but I find her just fast enough not to count and it makes her REALLY over powered.

Jadeinchains

Still tho that's not really a mark XD plus that's an old poll

Not really a mark!? :/ She's 6th place out of how many girls? My fave Matsuri hasn't even blessed a main game with an appearance yet. I'm the robbed queen.

Me - "You! Ryona, RYONA?! 6th place in the voting? I.could.not.believe.it! Out of all 34 bitches?!"

KL - "Do not attack Ryona's fan's bitch!"

Me- "From the shit I've seen, She doesn't have that many! So out of 34 motherfucking bitches that have been here, How.did.you.manage.that!?"

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not really a mark!? :/ She's 6th place out of how many girls? My fave Matsuri hasn't even blessed a main game with an appearance yet. I'm the robbed queen.

Me - "You! Ryona, RYONA?! 6th place in the voting? I.could.not.believe.it! Out of all 34 bitches?!"

KL - "Do not attack Ryona's fan's bitch!"

Me- "From the shit I've seen, She doesn't have that many! So out of 34 motherfucking bitches that have been here, How.did.you.manage.that!?"
Still tho unless it's top three I don't consider it that much XD plus it's an older poll so I'm sure she's fell back several places since it's currently Yumi, yomi and Hikage in the top three. Idk even how Haruka and Yozakura placed that high tbh...

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I just want a flat-chested (or a B or C) Senran Kagura character that just doesn't care about their bust. Like, at all.

Kafuru: "AHAHAHA, FLATTIE!"
new oc donut steel: "yeah, i know right?!"
kafuru: "...you're not offended?"
new oc donut reel: "ahaha no it's just a chest who cares"

Ryobi: "I bet you wish you were like me!"
old oc donut feel: "Nah, I like myself."
Ryobi: "flattie."
old oc kill me: "never heard that one before. going to make myself a cup of tea bye"

I'm so surprised at Hikage's popularity. Proof that they need a girl like her for DOA6, that kind of character is probably more popular than people think idk.
(or maybe the senran kagura fans and doa fans prefer different things)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just want a flat-chested (or a B or C) Senran Kagura character that just doesn't care about their bust. Like, at all.

old oc kill me: "never heard that one before. going to make myself a cup of tea bye"

I'm so surprised at Hikage's popularity. Proof that they need a girl like her for DOA6, that kind of character is probably more popular than people think idk.
Isn't it Kafuru who doesn't care already? She's been said to be content with the size of her boobs. And I think Hikage is popular since emotionless girls in Japan are popular, especially moe ones like her. Of she was super edgy and wore that outfit she always does I guarantee you she wouldn't be popping XD

Jadeinchains

Same tbh. Although Kafuru pretty much is that even though she's an asshole and constantly brings it up. And yeah Ryobi and Marie could definitely just get over it and stop hating themselves over it...Although Ryobi is now on her journey to open "booty land" so maybe she'll focus on that. :/ ( Oh and someone lied to her (several times) because she's got nothing there. )

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I find it stupid how all the girls have the same size ass and yet Ryobi wants to try to say that ass is better....Yeah, I like ass but if anything Ryona has a bigger one than Ryobi XD If they're gonna make that her big trait as a character actually make it look different from the other girls -_- Although I could care less since size don't matter much to me, ass is ass so Ryobi shouldn't be insecure about her lack of chest since there's guys who like that in a woman, big chests aren't the only thing wanted on the market and lack thereof

And I don't think Marie hates herself for it, Honoka said that pun and Marie just took it the wrong way and got offended from what I can see which is justified

Jadeinchains

I find it stupid how all the girls have the same size ass and yet Ryobi wants to try to say that ass is better....Yeah, I like ass but if anything Ryona has a bigger one than Ryobi XD If they're gonna make that her big trait as a character actually make it look different from the other girls -_- Although I could care less since size don't matter much to me, ass is ass so Ryobi shouldn't be insecure about her lack of chest since there's guys who like that in a woman, big chests aren't the only thing wanted on the market and lack thereof

And I don't think Marie hates herself for it, Honoka said that pun and Marie just took it the wrong way and got offended from what I can see which is justified

Oops lol did I say Marie?! XD I mean't Mirai but there names just sort of mix in my mind. and tru to the Ryobi thing. It would be cool to see more differences body wise although I realize that that becomes hard with how many girls there is.

Oh and I saw this too -

DHf9wY2UIAA4Rg2.jpg%3Alarge

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD