Senran Kagura Series

Chapstick

giphy.gif
Careful gurr Cyberevil suddenly showed up here

Jadeinchains

Lol pretty sure ChapStick meant gurl! But yeah I'm sure it's fine.

Edit: Yep! :D its good to know then.

Anyway to move away from the nipple topic if this game is canon and continuing on the story then what is going to happen? Wasn't it at the end of SKEV they send off the shinobi and are going to leave? Or is it like lost and they are stuck on the island now?

I wouldn't mind them going back to the mainland but luckily the way SKEV story worked they could have places like a city and forest.

Edit: Lol @David Gregg blame them for not releasing any!

Chapstick

I meant gurr tbh

imo they could/should do PS4 versions of the two 3DS games if they're not choosing to continue that storyline. I want to fight yoma but don't want to play this on the 3DS

Jadeinchains

I meant gurr tbh

imo they could/should do PS4 versions of the two 3DS games if they're not choosing to continue that storyline. I want to fight yoma but don't want to play this on the 3DS

Lol! XD And yeah I thought the whole build up at the end if EV was that they had to defeat a giant Yoma that was going to wakeup? That is maybe for another game, Hopefully we see something about what this games plot will be.

Juihau

Lol pretty sure ChapStick meant gurl! But yeah I'm sure it's fine.

Edit: Yep! :D its good to know then.

Anyway to move away from the nipple topic if this game is canon and continuing on the story then what is going to happen? Wasn't it at the end of SKEV they send off the shinobi and are going to leave? Or is it like lost and they are stuck on the island now?

I wouldn't mind them going back to the mainland but luckily the way SKEV story worked they could have places like a city and forest.

Edit: Lol @David Gregg blame them for not releasing any!
PBS takes place after they go home, that's almost certain. It just happens to be a completely different beach setting with an ancient tradition that the dead can participate in, because they can't have a character stay dead, despite having been introduced solely to have died.

I'm very much in doubt about this game's writing, in case you couldn't tell.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I hope we can choose which form the characters are in, I vastly prefer bitchy angry Ryoki since she reminds me a bit of myself when I completely lose it, plus her yells give me chills. Probably will never happen but I'd love if the series got English voice acting, there's no actual lip synch in most of the cut scenes plus I prefer games like this to be in my native language. Michelle Ruff could do a mean Ryobi, and Laura Bailey or Janice Kawaye would come through as Ryona. Joy Jacobson would obviously be Yomi since she voices English Lili in Tekken, and Heather Hogan could pull off Murasaki, she's gifted in the soft spoken angsty roles

Banana56

Cute :*

I really can't wait to see more of the actual game, also seeing as they announced the western release for PBS I hope they'll soon release the date too (pls let it be Q3 2017 at latest)

Banana56

Wonder how the next main series game will be like

From the looks of it, we'll likely get these teams (and possibly more)

New Hanzo
new_hanzo__team_ayame_by_aden_the_caring-d89qt1j.png

New Hebijo
wF3hAOz.png

Tengu Squad
UnNkWjv.png

Zodiac Guiding Squad
KRgTOuP.png

Senku Shu
hyoki_render.png
miki_render.png
maki_render.png
yuki_render.png
reki_render.png

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Is it just be or is her body more better looking this time? Her... Physics seem to be better too with them not just sticking out but actually being in a realistic position.
From what I can tell they smoothed out her body a bit and added a better skin shader so it looks more soft, probably something they learned from DOA5LR, and the boobs don't seem to be upright , they droop more naturally

Jadeinchains

From what I can tell they smoothed out her body a bit and added a better skin shader so it looks more soft, probably something they learned from DOA5LR, and the boobs don't seem to be upright , they droop more naturally

Yeah that's the sort of thing I was thinking about the look of her and the position, it looks a lot more appealing, She looks pretty "thick" in that picture. In that image I can really see that they've improved the way the characters look. :)

Also I was kind of wondering if they'd lightened Yuyaki's skin tone at first and I'd of preferred if it was darker but seeing her next to Leo in that preview I can see that her skin tones still dark so that's good.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD