Senran Kagura Series

Jadeinchains

That reminds me...i hope they one day make a ghetto sista for SK, it's interesting to think how they would translate a ghetto African American girl into Japanese, I want one like this:
Just thinking out loud here lol

lol at the video title being "female queen rapper" lol isn't it her own video yet she wrote it in the 3rd person like that! XD

She could have a fighting style like Minori's but with sweets replaced with Hot Cheetos and Arizona :cool:\

lol jk jk

Yeah it definitely helps give an early start to what their fighting style could be like in an actual SK game. Yeah I found these and thought it would be great to store all the NW girls fighting styles in one spot

I hope they end up having the SK:SV route where each faction is divided into their own school. It could help give each faction their time to shine both as a group and individually

Yeah I am anticipating the Maisen girls story most, it would be interesting seeing their arrival to Japan and such. I especially want to see the language barriers, seeing as Matsuri's Japanese isn't to good and Yoshimitsu slips out English

Arizona? Lol I'm imagining her literally throwing arizona at someone now. And yeah them being in different faction stories would be a good way to do it.

Banana56

Btw I checked the SK7 trailer again, and I believe I know exactly who is who in the trailer among the Arc Angels

Arc Angels has a lead singer (Tsubaki), 3 guitarist (Karasu, Ukyou, Sakyou) and a drummer (Tachibama)

1mp500.gif

Sakyou, Karasu, Tachibana, Ukyou

Tsubaki isn't visible, she could've been coming within the later scene

@Argentus

Speaking if the Arc Angels, which of the twins is your fav? I don't really have one since I like them pretty equally

Last edited:

Chapstick

That reminds me...i hope they one day make a ghetto sista for SK, it's interesting to think how they would translate a ghetto African American girl into Japanese, I want one like this:
Just thinking out loud here lol
I really don't think that would go well tbh

Argentus

Btw I checked the SK7 trailer again, and I believe I know exactly who is who in the trailer among the Arc Angels

Arc Angels has a lead singer (Tsubaki), 3 guitarist (Karasu, Ukyou, Sakyou) and a drummer (Tachibama)

1mp500.gif

Sakyou, Karasu, Tachibana, Ukyou

Tsubaki isn't visible, she could've been coming within the later scene

@Argentus

Speaking if the Arc Angels, which of the twins is your fav? I don't really have one since I like them pretty equally

Sakyou, if only because I like blue more than red, haha.

also because of pics like this.

latest

latest

though admittedly, Ukyou's assault rifle guitar is slightly cooler than a shotgun bass.

Jadeinchains

I'd love to see more "woc" like Matsuri (native american) ( Not to mention it would add more differences to the cast ) added to the series, But If there's an African girl added then It would probably be for the best to stay away from the ghetto stereotype since I don't see that ending well.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Hey it's not bad since there are a lot of ghetto girls who like being portrayed as that and ratchet, just look at joseline Hernandez, tiffany poland, cardi b, etc. Plus Japan steretypes us African Americans anyway, Zack, balrog, Jax, etc. At least make a sassy African American chick, I would love to see that

Jadeinchains

Hey it's not bad since there are a lot of ghetto girls who like being portrayed as that and ratchet, just look at joseline Hernandez, tiffany poland, cardi b, etc. Plus Japan steretypes us African Americans anyway, Zack, balrog, Jax, etc. At least make a sassy African American chick, I would love to see that

Lol I suppose o but I think they would have to be very careful with that. Also it might be because I'm not American but I don't know who any of those people are! XD

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Lol I suppose o but I think they would have to be very careful with that. Also it might be because I'm not American but I don't know who any of those people are! XD
You don't know ms. New york??
sddefault.jpg

I would prefer a mature one like Khia tho, I showed that interview to brad and he was dying. I personally think tiffany is just more buyer, I would definitely want a girl who wields a knife and champagne I'm SK

Argentus

Japanese people making a caricature of a stereotypical ratchet black woman in this day and age wouldn't go unnoticed

It's always gone unnoticed or at worst, treated in good humor whenever they did it before.

I say fuck it, go the distance. Wild crazy 3 foot tall Dr Seuss ghetto hair, 15 pounds of makup and 4 inch glued on nails while she's dressed like a 50cent hooker who got her outfit from a Target backlot sale!

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
It's always gone unnoticed or at worst, treated in good humor whenever they did it before.

I say fuck it, go the distance. Wild crazy 3 foot tall Dr Seuss ghetto hair, 15 pounds of makup and 4 inch glued on nails while she's dressed like a 50cent hooker who got her outfit from a Target backlot sale!
YESSSS!!!

Jadeinchains

... I feel like I was just looked into a different world... I couldn't post in the thread and It was a completely different video you posted! XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD