Silly DOA fanfics randomly generated by an AI

Tyaren

Standard Donor
There's this AI (https://talktotransformer.com) which is able to generate a little story or dialogue after you provided an introductory sentence. The outcome is often quite hilarious. XD It's perfect for silly DOA fanfiction. Lemme give it a try:

"I wish the fool would kiss me already.", thought Hitomi when she glanced at her one and only love, Ein.
She felt a blush flare up her face as she realized that it was really Ein who decided this.

"Hey," Ein said as Hitomi looked behind her.

"You too," she said with a laugh.

Ein gave a shy smile and waved for Hitomi to follow her in the direction of the fountain.

"Here you go," Hitomi said as she walked up to Ein and the fountain.

"Don't drink it!" she shouted as she put a hand to her mouth.

"I know I shouldn't," Hitomi said, looking at Ein, "But do you remember the story about the fountain and the fish? Well, that's what happened when I drank your juice." Hitomi nodded, remembering the story and nodded back.

"Did you know you have the magical power to turn into a fish?" Hitomi asked. "I'll make sure to keep you alive," Ein said, smiling down at Hitomi as she nodded her head, "Thank you so much."

Jann Lee sat in the corner of the bar, dreaming of Rig's sexy bald head and tattoos.
Sobbing and sweating, he looked down at his empty glasses. Rig was dead.
Then Jann Lee suddenly became aware of it. And in a rush to his own seat Jann Lee realized the moment was lost, at least in the long run. He was drunk, and he was pissed, and the way Rig had died with his eyes open--it was impossible. And now at Rig's grave, his face was still red with anger, and Jann Lee felt a great rage rising in him.
He quickly ran to the bar, grabbed a beer and a beer, shoved all three back the way they came, and then made his way home. In the morning he came clean, and said he was sorry. He got out of bed, and drank a beer. Took his daughter's violin lesson, then his daughter's piano in a day. He finished school.

"Do you think I look like a cow?", Honoka asked Marie Rose on their way home from school.

"You look like a cow, so I suppose you are?", Marie Rose responded as she looked towards Honoka.

"Just try walking to school without your mother's help..." Honoka replied with a shrug.

"You're in a hurry", Marie Rose replied to Honoka with a smile.

"M-my mom would be very angry!" Honoka replied in confusion.

"Your mom and I don't fight.", Marie Rose said to Honoka with a grin. "You're always so gentle and respectful. And you're not even that bad..." The other girl said as she looked at Honoka with a sad expression.

"What is it?", Honoka asked her with a worried expression.

"I don't understand," Marie Rose said as she took a bite out of a cookie with her teeth and started talking. "I don't know how...you've never gotten mad at me..." Marie Rose said as she held the cookie up with her fingers.

Now you give it a try. :)

KING JAIMY

''I can't believe Mai and Kula made it in Dead or Alive 6 before I did!'' shouted Momiji as she saw the reveal trailer of the two girls.

The two girls were wearing white tributes as they walked through the red carpet, and their outfits looked great on them. At the same time, it did not look like they would play together for long. Momiji said they have been working hard since the Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 reveal trailer, and they are finally able to showcase their strength.

Mai said, "It's really really hard to make these moves. They are all so powerful. I think that we are already the strongest girls in the world. It would be so impossible for anyone to beat me in an arena match though. I'm so happy for all the girls and for the future of Dead or Alive.''

Momiji smiled and asked, ""You know, Mai was so surprised. She was like, 'What does this mean?' But she saw your power and just couldn't deny. Momiji is the strongest in the world.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
"Sigh.....I wish more people besides a certain KasumiLover would love me so I can join DOA6..." said a saddened Naotora Ii as she sat alone, twiddling one of her long hime cut twintails in the Azuchi stage, which had immediately become vacant following the announcement of DOA6.

She could have felt him looking at her now, and thought of the fact that he had always been a dream of hers and the one that had been brought forth from her imagination with his first attempt, to be that which would fill the gap caused by the departure of her husband and father for the military, the one she had been striving to create with her own two hands and heart, her only two. He could still see the vision that lay before him in her dreams, with that dream in her mind, and as long as her dream was unfulfilled he would not leave the dream of hers behind, or even be able to be her substitute. His dream of hers had always been a boy, a male, pure in its beauty, with only one flaw, that is, that which the world saw. He would always remain.

"Man, that training Gen Fu taught me is paying off... Look how buff I've gotten!" said a smirky proud Eliot as he flexed his beautiful musculature in the mirror wearing his deluxe preorder costume that was sent in the mail free of charge.

"A big thanks, brother!" said the little girl, who had joined us for another one of our many adventures.

Eliot grinned to himself, taking off his costume, and letting out a soft "whoo".

"You know what?" asked Emily when she saw Eliot on the other side of the room "Why have you put up with me? I could have used a couple of more hours at the Academy."

Eliot grinned back, and with a soft laugh. "I'm just one of those boys who likes to get things done, Emily. We can't keep asking you to do the work, you've got a lot to learn!"

"You'd better hurry, brother!"

"I'm just saying!" said Eliot to Emily, "I'll be leaving.

"Man.... my butt appears to only be getting thiccer..." said a concerned Kasumi as she stood looking back at her thighs and posterior that jiggled generously thanks to the new DOA6 engine. Despite the initial shock of seeing her backside suddenly in the spotlight, the girl seemed to regain her composure. "Damn it Kasumi, you're way too sexy, and now you seem to have a butt-shaped hole that looks like it'll get even bigger!" asked Kuroneko in an excited tone, a grin appearing on her face. "Haha, you're always making me blush with your big ol' tits and all..but I don't like any of the girls I'm seeing right now." she giggled before realizing that she was speaking to Mio. "Ahem, Mio?" she inquired in a slightly more serious tone. "Y-yeah, I'm not quite finished yet. I might show up later." asked Mio, her voice a bit too loud in an attempt to drown out Kuroneko. "It's no problem girl, I can stay here the whole time, I mean, it's only 10.

:oops::eek:

KwonJigglypuff

"Don't you think we are the Beyonce and Lady Gaga of this video game ?", asked La Mariposa to Helena as she frenetically walked into her office, pushing away Marie-Rose who was cleaning with a broom.
"I think that's right." said Helena with a smirk. She took out a folder from her desk, and began to leaf through. There was a poster hanging on the wall, and she looked at it and sighed. "I must have it for myself." she said.
"Well what's it about?" asked La Mariposa.
"I want to play as the Queen," said Helena with a small smile.
"You have a few minutes." said La Mariposa with a gulp. They both looked at the poster, and La Mariposa looked at the title.
"I guess I'll go back to work." said Helena as she walked away, going to her office. La Mariposa watched her go into her office and sighed again.
"Well this really sucks." said Marie-Rose as she looked at the screen.

"Can you clone this cabbage ?", Hitomi asked to Lisa Hamilton.
"No way. That's impossible for me", Lisa said.
"No, it's possible. There is a technique for it. It's called "Jelly". It's a real thing.", Hitomi said trying to convince Lisa to try it.
"Really ?", Lisa asked.
"Yes, but it's not easy. And it might become something other than this. I've heard of things that go beyond this. I can't even imagine", Hitomi said sadly.
"You have a point. In that case we still have time for lunch", Lisa said with a smile.

WTF

(still better than DOA6's story)

marussya

Three years passed since that - Helena said to Hayate. They had also lived together before that, she said. Hayate asked, "It's not that I have nothing, I am not that bad." "I am," Helena replied. Hayate asked, "What do you mean? You said you were that bad." "Yes." Hayate answered, "It is very hard to get people to forgive. People would say, 'Oh, I hate you. I would kill you, I would do anything to get rid of you.'" Now we will explain a new word, "courageous." As a human being, you have two qualities: "courage" and "gut." If you are courageous, your gut tells you to push forward or turn back. Your conscience tells you to listen to what the heart is telling you. Once you are courageous, you will go for the jugular. Then they will stop doing the things they did wrong to get what they want and go to you for help.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
"Hey, why have you been ignoring me lately?", Lisa asked Tina. To which Tina replied: "Because I found out you are not even canon, bitch"
She then added "But the whole story is canon and we've been ignoring it".

At this point, a giant pile of paper flew out of Tina's desk and rolled down the stairs, into the hallway where Taylor was standing, and landed on the concrete floor where Amy and Amy's daughter were both standing, the paper hitting Taylor in the face with a loud clank and causing her to scream while being shoved into Amy's arms.

Tina, however, refused to let her daughter get hurt and tried to push the paper back in her daughter's face, causing Amy to slap her in response. She then pushed Tina back causing her to fall back again onto the concrete.

"You're lucky I didn't use a blowtorch on you!" Lisa shouted. There was no attempt by Tina to retaliate. Instead, she just looked at Amy and Amy responded to Lisa in the same tone that was on Amy's face.

@Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains

I..I...I'm actually traumatized, I made one that turned out so NSFW that I don't even want to post it here lmao, Literally all I wrote was "my name is Lisa Hamilton" and it automatically produced the most nasty raunchy sex scene ever with explicit detail LOL.

Here's another one I did lmao! -

Poor Marie! :eek:

Marie Rose was pushed over board the cruise ship
by Helena.
She suffered two broken legs and a broken pelvis
of which doctors would never repair
the pelvic bones which have been damaged in the fall.
In August 2010 her family found out she'd broken her femur which would
decrease her chances of her walking again.
The girl then lost four stone
and weighed 13st 8lb. Doctors told a local family in
Sheerness that she needed hospital care, while others began to realise
of the devastating effects it was having on her.
That's when it all took its devastating turn
The family had also become aware the girl would never walk again and
wouldn't even have the use of her legs. The news was so
horrifying the family had no option but to sell their car and move to England.
Two days later she was rushed to hospital in
Sheerness to undergo surgery for the bone fractures.
The operation to free and restore bone structure
was completed and last October the teen was released from hospital.
However two further surgeries have not returned her broken
legs

Tyaren

Standard Donor
"How does it feel to be the least popular girl in the Dead or Alive franchise?", a reporter asked Lisa Hamilton on a red carpet event.

He told her how happy he felt and she had to laugh, saying "That's a really good question", but she had no idea that this was only the first in a series of questions the next day. The next, for example, was about the current state of Kolinahr and the recent fight, which is something she will be writing about in her next novel.

So far, her career is nothing short of meteoric. She has written a science fiction script for Netflix and an animated series with Disney. Recently, she has published a first-person adventure story in an Amazon book titled No Safe Place and will soon be publishing more book contracts including a non-fiction book on sex in the NFL entitled Football Sex and a collection of short stories called The Sports Book for Young Ladies.

She has also won a National Medal of Science. Her book about playing football in high school, "The Football Song," became a New York

Well, I guess at least she's a famous author now, lol.
Okay, this one is hilarious:

"You've grown, boy!", Christie said to Eliot, sensually licking her lips.

"Mmmh", Eliot purred, running his fingers down Christie's bare back.

The three of them laughed.

The End

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

"How does it feel to be the least popular girl in the Dead or Alive franchise?", a reporter asked Lisa Hamilton on a red carpet event.

He told her how happy he felt and she had to laugh, saying "That's a really good question", but she had no idea that this was only the first in a series of questions the next day. The next, for example, was about the current state of Kolinahr and the recent fight, which is something she will be writing about in her next novel.

So far, her career is nothing short of meteoric. She has written a science fiction script for Netflix and an animated series with Disney. Recently, she has published a first-person adventure story in an Amazon book titled No Safe Place and will soon be publishing more book contracts including a non-fiction book on sex in the NFL entitled Football Sex and a collection of short stories called The Sports Book for Young Ladies.

She has also won a National Medal of Science. Her book about playing football in high school, "The Football Song," became a New York

Well, I guess at least she's a famous author now, lol.

Okay, this one is hilarious:

"You've grown, boy!", Christie said to Eliot, sensually licking her lips.

"Mmmh", Eliot purred, running his fingers down Christie's bare back.

The three of them laughed.

The End

National medal of science AND a best selling author, There's nothing this icon can't do.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
"Gingers have no soul.", Ayane said, knowing well this would upset Kasumi, who was very selfconcious about her ginger hair.
Kasumi's hair had always looked like the hair of a gashook, and her skin was so pale that it was almost grey.

Her parents are very proud that Kasumi had become a witch. Kasumi has a habit of talking about magic whenever she gets the chance, and is more than ready to explain how she has magic.

It is not clear why Kasumi suddenly decided to join the Witch's Council, but she does say that her decision is to be grateful that she was able to learn magic, and not be ashamed that she couldn't use it.

On the day of the witch trial, Kasumi was not given the choice to join. Ayane had been given the same choice, but was surprised that the other witches had insisted that the witch should be allowed to join. Kasumi had been taken to the witch's trial and had been examined by two witch experts.

Because she was only allowed to talk

Jadeinchains

Eliot's dollar store wig fell to the ground.

"Is this one for me?" Eliot asked as the store's clerk reached for the wig.

"You're a lot funnier that I thought," the clerk said in a tone that implied he was impressed by Eliot's self-assurance.

Eliot continued to ignore them, walking out of the Dollar Store and into the rest of the store. He picked up the last item for sale, a "Make a Difference" t-shirt with "Make a Difference" spelled out in capital letters. (The only way a t-shirt could be spelled "Make a Difference" was if that word itself was spelled out.)

As he reached for the shirt, Eliot took one last look at the dollar store and snapped, "You're fucking insane. Seriously."

The clerk let go of the t-shirt and Eliot grabbed the item from her, "We could have bought this, but I'll just throw it out. This is our only good choice."

"Thanks, I appreciate the offer, but I can't just

Tyaren

Standard Donor
He picked up the last item for sale, a "Make a Difference" t-shirt with "Make a Difference" spelled out in capital letters. (The only way a t-shirt could be spelled "Make a Difference" was if that word itself was spelled out.)

This is some deep stuff. XD

Ryu Hayabusa, clad in his black falcon suit, observed himself in the mirror from all angles. He couldn't believe no one had ever realized that he wore a straight up BDSM bondage suit.
He was sure that people would probably never know. The guy in the suit was wearing nothing other than bondage gear. He was dressed in leather and chain-mail and had his hair tied up with a rubber snake! He looked like a really handsome man. His shirt was white with a black band that read "Kung Fu Dragon." His pants looked like they were made from leather and he had on a pair of purple pants that were all the right colors. "I am a Kung Fu Dragon," he told himself, before he walked over to the mirror. There he carefully pulled the white band off and started to examine in more detail.
In his mirror he saw that he had three sets of balls and two sets of nipples on the opposite side of his body, right under his legs. He could only imagine how much pleasure they would provide. And his head was exposed and could be seen by anyone who had their own, private, mirror.

giphy.gif

Jadeinchains

This is some deep stuff. XD

Ryu Hayabusa, clad in his black falcon suit, observed himself in the mirror from all angles. He couldn't believe no one had ever realized that he wore a straight up BDSM bondage suit.
He was sure that people would probably never know. The guy in the suit was wearing nothing other than bondage gear. He was dressed in leather and chain-mail and had his hair tied up with a rubber snake! He looked like a really handsome man. His shirt was white with a black band that read "Kung Fu Dragon." His pants looked like they were made from leather and he had on a pair of purple pants that were all the right colors. "I am a Kung Fu Dragon," he told himself, before he walked over to the mirror. There he carefully pulled the white band off and started to examine in more detail.
In his mirror he saw that he had three sets of balls and two sets of nipples on the opposite side of his body, right under his legs. He could only imagine how much pleasure they would provide. And his head was exposed and could be seen by anyone who had their own, private, mirror.

giphy.gif

"he had three sets of balls and two sets of nipples"

tumblr_inline_p89wk7p7Xf1sinv6g_250.gif

I...
Please..PLEASE someone drown this A.I in holy water lol!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
"Okay, honey, be honest with me, how did you survive the laboratory exploding around you and burying you?", Tina asked Lisa with a worried tone in her voice.

The scientists who were present after the explosion tried to figure out why was she able to survive. To their surprise when she came to, she was still alive. All those who were gathered saw her with a smile on her face. She was still smiling.

One of the scientists who was next to her noticed that she didn't use anything as her special ability, thus, it was not known what she had that the engineers didn't understand or couldn't comprehend. The scientists who were there started to question her, but she continued speaking happily to them.

When she was getting ready to leave, one of them asked her who she was, when she couldn't give them the proper answer.

"I'm Lotte," she replied. "So which one of you is the first one?"

giphy.gif

So she is indeed an impostor! I knew it?
Or she did hit her head pretty badly, lol.

Ninoasker

"Skinny Latino legend Lisa reporting for duty." said Lisa.
"Weren't you dead?" asked Tina, surprised to see her alive.

"Of course I am alive. This is a dream world, I'm dreaming too," replied Lisa, rubbing her temples with her fingers. But she's not the only one who's dreaming a different dream.
"The only question left is; do you want an explanation?" asked Lisa, with the voice that you might encounter on Twitter and Facebook.
"Well, I want an explanation," said Tina, who wasn't exactly used to being told what to do.
"The answer is yes," repeated Lisa, who was beginning to sound like her old self.
Tina was still a little disappointed. "You sure you haven't told yourself to stop living? I'm not saying that you should stop, but you are living your own way, and are you really doing this? I mean, you're not even being the person that's dying."
"Sorry," said Lisa.

Bitch eye-

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Lisa was very upset she was beat by Rachel in the DOAX3 poll, she had always hated Rachel and now Rachel even beat her in the game series she debuted in! How could this happen?! She was disappointed that Rachel had beaten her in the game of DOAX3 (which Rachel had beaten in the beginning with the same rules), and that her friend Rachel was no friend at all to her!
A lot of people would assume Rachel got beaten in the DOAX3 poll by Rachel because Rachel is better in terms of gameplay but that would be an entirely false assumption. Although Lisa was a little upset with her team mate Rachel that got beat for not being a team player, she was still very proud to have beaten the best player in the world.
So, what happened? Why did Lisa get beaten in the DOAX3 voting and Rachel get beaten in the DOAX3 ranking?
Well, because Lisa was never a team player.
Lisa is the best player of all the DOOAX3 players because she always played with Rachel and Rachel always played with her as a team.
They played a lot of games.

Jade is very outraged by the cold hard truth Tyaren said about Lisa Hamilton, what Jade did was unbelievable!

Jade is also horrified that "someone so evil and bad-minded" is willing to use her and others like her to help her get away. Jade wants to give the public an example of what the people can deal with if they get mad at their political bosses and bosses of corporations and other powerful people.

Jade and Tyaren meet in private to talk about what happened and Tyaren reveals what Jade is planning. Tyaren’s plans are to go back to the past and kill Lisa Hamilton, so he could help Jade get away. Jade is so annoyed by it that she angrily attacks both the car and the car driver, which makes Tyaren to flee. Jade then confronts Tyrian and tells him to stop making trouble for her, to which Tyaren refuses. Jade says she will find him, and then goes to find Lisa. She leaves the car behind and follows Tyaren , who is already being chased by Tyaren’s pursuers.

Upon arriving at the place where Lisa lives, she arrives at Lisa's apartment and confronts Tyaren. She tries

Ninoasker

Bayman was utterly disgusted that his hunky Italian husband Leon was left out of DOA6.
Bayman: I will bring you back, Leon.
Leon: How do you plan on doing that?

Bayman: Well…
Leon: You see the thing is… I'm just out of my league.
Bayman: What!?! I am so, so, so much better than you. I'm going to take this world by storm for one simple reason!
Leon: What?! You're going to kill me?!
Bayman: I don't have anything against you Leon. If our marriage didn't work out I wouldn't think twice about marrying a guy who looks like me. Besides, this whole thing was just for fun, right? Well it may not have worked out for you, but I was just going to have fun, didn't I?
Leon: Wait, hold up… So you're just gonna bring me back to life?
Bayman: Yeah, well… Well… Let's just say it's a little different to have someone come to life and then leave. Don't you think?
Leon: What is that supposed to mean

Tyaren

Standard Donor
"This cabbage is mine, bitch!", Hitomi shouted into Leifang's face.
Leifang then walked up to Hitomi and pushed her onto the bed. Hitomi could not move nor speak because Leifang was already in her arms. Hitomi then pushed Leifang away and started to cry.

Leifang then smiled and said, "I made you some delicious treats. So you're not really gonna be pissed?" Leifang grabbed Hitomi's hair and pushed Hitomi backwards into the mattress. Hitomi's breasts stuck out a bit at the top of the mattress. Hitomi cried and groaned before hitting the wall.

Hitomi then felt something in her panties fall out and hit the wall. Hitomi looked down and noticed there was a thick layer of white and pink panties in her butt crack. Hitomi's face was starting to turn beet red. Hitomi's legs got stuck on the edge of the bed and the butt wall started bulging as well. Leifang then put Hitomi on her back and sat on the middle of the bed.

The next few days were filled with Hitomi crying.

source.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Kasumi turned to Ayane with tears in her eyes. "Did you know they are going to discontinue DOA6?", she sobbed.
Ayane just shook her head. Her rants against her families involved smoking. Ayane looked at Kasumi. Her right arm, where they had thrown her, was no longer attached. She reached out and put her fingers on Kasumi's hand, but it was gone. "If you do that to me..." she gasped, "I will kill you!" When Kasumi's crying stopped and she once again looked at Ayane, Ayane looked at Kasumi with grief on her face. With one last hug, she let her know that she had no more tears, no more pain, no...

After the news of DOA6 being discontinued had broken Hayate and Ryu met at Taylor's bar to drown their sorrow.
Of course, Ryu took a walk around town with many girls and took photos of each of them in pretty awkward positions. At one point, they strolled along a beach where he realized that Hayate had fallen for a man named Sai and was embarrassed. After crossing the beach to his home, Ryu gave Hayate a bag of sponges which helped the shy girl to clean up. When they returned home, Hayate asked to speak with Ryu's father. He mentioned the machine the guy was using to create monkeys, and he was willing to take them in...

The news of DOA6 being discontinued hit Lisa hard. She survived a huge explosion that cost her all her hair (it was never going to grow back) only to find out it was all for naught.
She lost her arm, her right leg, her face and her teeth. Even though Lisa's arms and legs still work, it is hard to hold her up anymore. Her healing factor has returned, but she's still scared of old ghosts, abandoned houses, and creepy old kids that walk on the other side of doors even though there is no way they are real.

tumblr_pt04qoB3mh1ui9egy_540.gif

@Jadeinchains

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD