SkullGirls

Should be explanation enough.

Yeah he's known for grapplers, but he's also known for playing low tier characters.

Which right now for Skullgirls I don't think it really exists unless if you're including team combination into the picture.

d3v

Yeah, someone posted that over at the Skullgirls section of SRK. Laura vs Erin turns me on.

Speaking of Laura Post, one of the guys over at SRK got a special gift from Reverge for his birthday (aside from the fact that they gave Valentine the shimapan option thanks to him).

Yeah he's known for grapplers, but he's also known for playing low tier characters.
Not all the time. He does play Makoto (who's A tier) in 3rd Strike.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Yeah, someone posted that over at the Skullgirls section of SRK. Laura vs Erin turns me on.
If you close your eyes and listen to this, it sounds like you're watching something straight out of an Actiongirls vid right when they're about to rip each others' clothes off as opposed to Skullgirls.

Reactions: d3v

d3v

LOL 2 Whiteboard Wednesdays.
7114902415_b8d536a392_c.jpg

6968824318_76bd77aa2e.jpg

Allan Paris

I am happy for them. 50K, I am proud to say that I am one of those customers. Eating shit is that man's next task, I wonder what he has to say now, lol?

#teamfilia

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Despite purchasing this one week ago, I have yet to play it...

Also, this concept that a grappler character being good is quite foreign to me. The idea of change both frightens and excites me.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Played the game a bit the other day with a friend. I say bit as I haven't really had much time with it, and more time than my friend. So I look forward to playing the game once I get back to Maryland.

Allan Paris

Played the game a bit the other day with a friend. I say bit as I haven't really had much time with it, and more time than my friend. So I look forward to playing the game once I get back to Maryland.

Whenever you get online lets play. Well I can wait until you learn some things. But most definitely get at me when you get back.

d3v

Mike_Z on Double's assist.
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...-release-may-2nd.158403/page-114#post-6897471
Also, FOR PETE'S SAKE EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT HORNET BOMBER. Even if it were going to get fixed, it's NOT FIXED NOW so you might as well learn to play against it. Learn to deal with it - snap in Double and kill her, hit the assist with your own as a punish, learn to predict when they'll use it and dodge it, duck it, jump and pushblock to maintain your position, move in during her long recovery, etc. And who knows, once you do that you might not think it even needs fixing. Yeesh. Players who complain about that now are just gonna complain about Napalm Pillar or whatever tactic the people they can't beat adopt next.

It's not HALF as bad as Doom or Psylocke or CapCom was, or even the "completely unescapeable" Cable+Storm tornado trap or walking Sent+Blackheart pillar or Gambit+Iceman or Marrow+Tron or how about Ken's DP man that thing is huge AND invincible and he's got that launcher into hurricane for 70% so cheap!* I swear, people, the game has been out for mere WEEKS, you don't have ANY IDEA what dominating tactics will be found that you don't even know about yet. Where did that drive to improve go?

* yeah, I know you think I'm kidding, but perhaps it will lend some perspective to realize that all of these things were being complained about as hard as Hornet Bomber is currently...and look what happened to them.
I wish more developers had the balls to tell fansscrubs "STFU, it's not broken, learn to deal with it."

Allan Paris

Scrubs needed to read that and hopefully understand it. I am in the process now of figuring out Painwheel and Parasoul on a team. They have been giving me a headache lately. Lol, the Hornet Bomber is crazy, I found out about its distance the hard way and, lost the match. I learned at that moment to really pay attention to it.

d3v

Scrubs needed to read that and hopefully understand it. I am in the process now of figuring out Painwheel and Parasoul on a team. They have been giving me a headache lately. Lol, the Hornet Bomber is crazy, I found out about its distance the hard way and lost a match. I learned at that moment to really pay attention to it.
Parasoul's game revolves around mid distance zoning and pushing her opponent to the corner to get some Tear Loops in. With Painwheel, you can try using her mixups to pressure your opponent into the corner then DHC into Parasoul.

As for scrubs, the ff. quote needs to be drilled in their heads, for any game out there.
Mike_Z said:
You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?goto/post&id=6295863#post-6295863

Allan Paris

Parasoul's game revolves around mid distance zoning and pushing her opponent to the corner to get some Tear Loops in. With Painwheel, you can try using her mixups to pressure your opponent into the corner then DHC into Parasoul.

Oh no, I am not talking about using them. I can't defend myself well against them. That dumbass assist Parasoul has with her fucking umbrella slam, and then Painwhell coming down with her sparks; sometimes crossing the living shit outta me. I figured out that stupid umbrella assist, now I have to figure out Painwheel, as she's still a problem coming out of the air with her sparks.

Tenren

old thread but Just took this Saturday, Laura Post and myself. Got her to sign a few things, She is really cool in person. We even played some SkullGirls after
487856_4246752769720_989912042_n.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD