Why did Tecmo release a huge render of every character but Hitomi? :oops:

doa-aya.jpg

doa-hit.jpg

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's assumed that they're reworking the model from its alpha demo version.

HokutoNoBen

Some people really, really made a big stink about Hitomi's appearance. It wasn't just coming from the West, either, as I remember glossing over more than a couple of interesting comments on 2ch, as well.

I guess if Team Ninja wasn't already reworking her model for whatever reason, they certainly are doing so now.

PhoenixVFIRE

yeah my assumption was that they were reworking/altering her model because more people hated it than liked it, or lets just say that the people who hated it were MUCH more vocal than the ones who liked it. So, you can probably expect a bit of a difference in the next appearance of Hitomi.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Well, that explains AngryWorm's absence from any DOA-related site as of late.

He's taking this pretty hard. =(

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
i dunno man ..
I thought she looked awesome ... more human ... and with more prominant features to stick out her german roots .. the bigger lips the rounder nose ... i admit it felt weird at first ... but it grew on me and i think she looks kinda cute now for some odd reason ... maybe ive been playing the demo too much and i have office syndrome .. lol

synce

Nah I think she looks cute too... The people saying she looks weird probably don't even know why, but those images might help clear it up. Her ears are twice the size of Ayane's :p

Raansu

i dunno man ..
I thought she looked awesome ... more human ... and with more prominant features to stick out her german roots .. the bigger lips the rounder nose ... i admit it felt weird at first ... but it grew on me and i think she looks kinda cute now for some odd reason ... maybe ive been playing the demo too much and i have office syndrome .. lol

She looked like a damn monkey.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Well Hitomi does, so yeah... I can only presume that's the right response.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD