So who's calling in sick tomorrow? :P

Jeremy

I really wish I could call in sick or something to work tomorrow. But unfortunately everybody at my work knows (cause I don't stfu about it) and I'll get lashings when I return. I will though be getting it at midnight tonight and will be playing at least for a couple hours. I'll be walking in like a total zombie looking like hell, maybe they'll send me home!

Sigh, first world problems...

Bogetsu

I wish I could but I have an exam tomorrow at 7 AM and then some classes by the evening. Hopefully I'll have time between to pick my pre-ordered copy up from the store :)

Jenks3

My professor is a big WoW nerd, which also comes out tonight, and he said "If I have to be here on tuesday, you'd better be here tuesday" :p

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Not I, will be off to enjoy and finally get my lab work.

Jeremy

My professor is a big WoW nerd, which also comes out tonight, and he said "If I have to be here on tuesday, you'd better be here tuesday" :p
I know. I'm a WoW nerd too but I quite frankly I could give a rats ass about that expansion compared to DOA5. (And thats quite significant actually)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Have the day already off pre-planned, but ironically I now need to go to the hospital tomorrow. Funny how that works lol.

Nightpup

School-bound bum here. Sadly, I won't have a way out. Faking sickness on a day that my most hype(well not anymore...>:[)game ever comes out? Obvious.

Keylay

I took the whole week off since I had 13 vacation days to use before the end of the year (and I can't take them in October). But I happened to get DOA5 a full week early so it was last week that I stayed up until 3/4 am each night playing the game. At least I can continue playing this week.

Chaos

I'll be starting college again this winter so I have a chance to pick up DOA5 early tomorrow but I won't be home untill later because I will be spending time with my amazing grandmother. :)

daman077c

I have no class Tuesday & Thursday's, and no work tomorrow, so you better believe I'll be playing pretty much all day. :)

Kevo

I was planning on skipping classes tomorrow until one of my professors said there was going to be a quiz. I can't afford to miss out and let my grade go down. So that plan got shot down real fast. Oh well. I've waited 7 years for DOA5. I can surely wait a couple hours tomorrow.

bingsoo

I will be at class all day tomorrow but at least my papers and most of my projects are due tomorrow so i won't have to worry about school work for the rest of the week :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD