So who's calling in sick tomorrow? :P

Ooobe

Still working, just not getting any sleep (starting <I think> with a tourney stream tonight);)

PhoenixVFIRE

I don't have school or work, so..............I'll pretend I have a job or go to school and then pretend to be "*coughcough* oops, I'm sick." and then Regina George will say, "Boo, you whore!"...

What was I talking about again?

TheOtherJN

Wouldn't be able to skip my classes unfortunately. One: because I really can't afford to; and two: Amazon Canada pushed back my delivery date from Tuesday of this week (today) to Friday of this week....

WTF MAN.

Calling in sick for work is dumb.

However I did schedule 3 days off ahead of time for release day and the following days.

Which is also dumb as I could use those 3 days pay, but hey, videogames.

Keved

I'm on break from work for a couple of weeks which i get holiday pay for anyway, so all good on my end.

I can't say I'd feel entirely guilty if i did take a day off though as my boss does the same for her own game-related reasons.

Sam Sultan

Hmmm...i have no classes this and the coming week. And i get payed 2000Euros a month just to assist my professor two times a week with grading and lectures etc.(mostly done from home). Unfortunately i wont be playing the game until coming Friday because i live in Amsterdam(EU) :(.

Doug Nguyen

I used to be apart of the unemployed statistics, when i quit being a waiter and went to look for a new job. But now im happily embracing being on my parents pay roll again. But i have class at 8am-12pm so see you guys online later.

netzpretz

I'm at work right now, but could take the afternoon off once I get the game at lunch. I have sick time anyways...and a bit of vacation time. Decisions, decisions. Although with 2 little ones at home and the wife on maternity leave, probably wouldnt get a whole lot of extra time to play anyways

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD