Solo vs Team

HiguraShiki

I always tend to prefer fighting games over team based games due to the fact that the player is usually in control of their wins/losses whereas in team games, whether you win or lose is based on the mistakes of one or all of the members. From what I have seen, team games usually result in a few things.

1) Team members fighting amongst themselves after making severe mistakes
2) Usually a majority of an individual's wins are due to the fact that better players are carrying the team.
3) An entire team is brought down by a single player.
4) Playing the "Blame Game" with their teammates.

Well that is my take on it. What do you guys think about Solo and Team games?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Team games are for pussies who can't handle an actual challenge, but they help people be all social and that's what most weak willed humans want out of life.

/opinions

Raansu

Team games are for pussies who can't handle an actual challenge, but they help people be all social and that's what most weak willed humans want out of life.

/opinions

Says the guy who thought it was hilarious when we were spamming javelins in BF3 and we dominated an entire team doing so =P

I like team based games with objectives. Just gotta be sure you can back up the shit talk and shut up the shit talkers. swtor for example is heavily objective based. Most of the time I carry the team because I do the damn objective over doing "lol deathmatch" in an objective based match. People like to take credit because they "topped" the dps chart even though me and my buddy were the only ones pushing the objectives. Then I turn around and duel them and stomp their faces in. Anyone can spam aoe and dots and top the dps chart. I could care less where my dps is as long as I win lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD