Some DLC I bought on PS3 is not showing up as owned on PS4

Valhalla

Standard Donor
@Valhalla did you download any bundles that work?? And did you search for any of these in the dashboard store? Or in the Last Round store
I've downloaded them off home store, so far I have not found any bundles that work. As I stated above, the only ones [costumes] I'm uable to redownload are the costumes that I redeemed codes for.

DR2K

Yeah the Tina Nurse and getaway costumes don't show up for me either. Just a matter of waiting for TN to fix that.

d3v

At least you have the DLC.

No DLC for DOA5U/LR is showing up for PS4 on the Asian/HK PSN.

Darkton93

Thank you so much Team Ninja for not allowing me to download my Halloween packs unless I pay for them a second time. But thank you so much for making the other DLC I spent money on free on the disc, and not making me pay again for Kasumi's nurse impulse-buy!

Gee, this is just a steller wave of game launches isn't it? Master Chief Collection, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed; we're just having a stellar season of video game launches, aren't we? I mean, why make sure everything works the instant the game goes live when you can have a buggy game at launch? Gotta get that title on the stores as soon as possible!

Kronin

Let me know how those emails turn out for ya'll.

That's odd cause every other DLC works fine. That's like 300+ pieces of DLC that transferred fine but these random 13 pieces are affected. Oh well, as long as it will truly be fixed as soon as possible. I wonder how it will be handled if someone re-bought DLC on PS4 before the fix. I'm not going to personally find out myself, of course.

Also, lol at this PR nonsense regarding future DLC for PS3/360.

"We are approaching the limit of additional downloadable content we can provide for the PS3™ and Xbox 360 versions of the game due to hardware capacity constraints."

Yeah no. I mean I don't care because I'm going to be playing on PS4 from now on anyway. But that is hilarious that they expect people to believe that this isn't a ploy to coerce people into upgrading to the next-gen version.

Also why does Xbox not have after it? xD

I'm not doubting that they or KT push for promoting the game on PS4 an Xbox One (for example there is no reason for not including the new customization option in the Last Round upgrade), but I really think that the matter of the hardware capacity costraints is true.

2 days ago I sent them a mail asking if the Last Round Set for Ps3 and Xbox360 (including the old DoA5/5U dlc present in the disc of Last Round) would have been released, and yesterday Yasushi Tani in the answer wrote me this:

"Well I am afraid to say, but at this moment "Last Round Set" is not on our schedule in near future.
One of the issue we have is that either MS or PS can not allow us such number of DLC to be bundled.
I can not give you the detail on this because our confidential agreement with them. But its the one issue
we have."

PS: I believe that he wanted write in the last line: "It's one of the issues that we have"

There would be no reason for not including a new bundle of outfits that are already available, and overall all old ones (so people interested to the packs and ok with the price very likely have already purchased them in the past, while who still didn't it could be pushed just from a further discount). And on the opposite side, to include the fan design outfits as a DLC pack - and not in a free update - would have been financially advantageous.

Last edited:

Cla

Standard Donor
Isn't the Last Round Set just a collection of every DLC from DOA5/Ultimate? That does nothing to confirm they have a legit reason they can't put new DLC on PS3/360.

The Tina Nurse costume seems to be fixed now, by the way, Still waiting for a fix for the Hot Getaways.

The Enforcer

Isn't the Last Round Set just a collection of every DLC from DOA5/Ultimate? That does nothing to confirm they have a legit reason they can't put new DLC on PS3/360.

You're comparing apples to oranges. All Ultimate content is included on the PS4/XBO disc. Purchasing it is only unlocking the content. Therefore it is not true DLC. On the Xbox 360 / PS3, DOA5 Ultimate is the core game plus whatever content a user has downloaded to their system. Microsoft or Sony may have restrictions on how much DLC content can be released for a title. With the Last Round update that easily has to be upward of 2-3GB of data in total. IF PS4 / XBO had these same restrictions it's irrelevant because with the digital or retail release they are now starting with 0GB worth of DLC data not including Pre-Order / Ninja Clan DLC. Team Ninja has to ascertain what the DLC cap is for the systems and decide which content they feel is best suitable to release.

If I'm wrong on the MS/Sony aspect it 'could' be hardware issue in that the game may not be designed to queue from that many DLC files, I don't know. But without TN explaining in elaborate technical detail the business logic (which they won't), there is nothing any consumer can do to factually argue for or against their decision to limit last gen DLC.

ThisLateGamer

Standard Donor
I know it's probably too late but if anyone knows a way to get kasumi ragnarok costume I will greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Kyo

I know it's probably too late but if anyone knows a way to get kasumi ragnarok costume I will greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Did you already download the costume for ultimate? If not, then Its already too late to get it for LR because the dlc was limited exclusive.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD