Some More DLC pics

INFAMESS

Trying to compensate for that survival outfit craziness huh Team Ninja? Oh well you gave me DOAD costume so we'll call it even now...

Martin

Lei Fang & Kasumi are wearing my favourites from DOA2U, so I'm very happy. But I wish they threw in more classics before they start handing out recolours of other people's outfits. And I really, really am unhappy with Lei's dress on Lisa. Did they even change anything? It won't even be a recolour, it's the exact same thing...

Zeo

More costumes for characters that already got them in the last patch... 3 Costumes for one of the few characters that already had 7 costumes in the game and one for the character with the most costumes in the game already (Leifang).

Another costume for Helena when we just got one, and an unfitting catsuit at that, catsuits don't suit Helena. Christie is fair game, but she just got a costume too. The worst costume Hitomi could have possibly gotten and... Kasumi's costume is... ok.

Leifang's panda outfit is a decent throwback but basically the only draws for this pack are the costumes for Rig and Busa (looks freaking SICK), think I'm going to pass on this unless it's free.

KwonJigglypuff

I don't get what is the actual theme of tha pack ? "German maid-kitty-lazy-Halloween Ryu Pack ?"

I wish they could have came with something that makes more sense.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Trenchcoat denied this time, but I'll make do with what I have... an actual catsuit.

BlasianBorn

Disappointed that they gave Lisa 3 outfits when they could've given other characters new outfits. I wish Eliot got a new outfit :\.

Raansu

So a bunch of throwbacks, Lisa getting one of Leifangs costumes and Ryu is the only one that gets an actual new outfit lol. As much as I want Hitomi's denim outfit back I'd really prefer they make some new costumes instead of just using old ones as DLC...

bingsoo

Wow.. looks like I'll wait another two weeks for a chance at new Ayane costumes...

As long as they give her the NG1 costume, I can wait.

Jeremy

Lei Fangs outfit = pretty awesome
Lisa = eh, i like the tribal one w/o mask
Lisa / Tina / Christie / Helena = Cat outfits are bleh
Rig = boring (the dudes really need some work)
Hitomi / Mila = I like the new outfit, its tame but still looks good. (Hitomi looks better in it than Mila)
Kasumi = i think its cool- i like the striped shirt and overalsl
Haybusa = amazing cool

Overall, its cool. I always love outfits. This is the first time we have even had a chance at extra constumes- I think its cool.

Ace Flibble

The catgirl outfits make me smile every time. They're so stupid but they're dumb in an amusing way as opposed to most of the ''sexy'' (urgh) costumes which just make my palm smack my face with excessive force. Wish they'd gone for the slightly nicer fur-trimmed versions though.

The others look good enough. It's nice that they're bringing in some of the Dimensions costumes rather than simply porting DOA4 ones, which is what I would have assumed this early DLC would have been.

Only one I take issue with is Ryu's, because it's so obvious that from now on all we'll see online is that, constantly. It's like in RPGs if there's an option to have an oversized sword and black armour, that's what everyone picks. Ninja that looks like some crazed fire demon? Yup, gonna be seeing that an awful lot from now on and it's going to get real boring real fast.

Zeo

I'm not sure we'll see them at all. Unless you have the bunny or collector's edition DLC neither the bunny suit or regular swimsuits show up in your game if your opponent picks it. Chances are unless you buy these costume packs you won't actually see them even if your opponent is using them.

Jeremy

I'm not sure we'll see them at all. Unless you have the bunny or collector's edition DLC neither the bunny suit or regular swimsuits show up in your game if your opponent picks it. Chances are unless you buy these costume packs you won't actually see them even if your opponent is using them.

Are you sure? I have the bunny and the CE suits so I guess I would never notice. So your telling me everybody that doesn't have those suits has NEVER seen one online? Ever?

damedame

Are you sure? I have the bunny and the CE suits so I guess I would never notice. So your telling me everybody that doesn't have those suits has NEVER seen one online? Ever?

This is correct. I've never seen a single CE swimsuit.

I can also verify I got the bunny costumes from GS, and I have a friend who doesn't have them. If I select a bunny costume, he just see's that character's C1. (Blue ninja thing for kasumi, red dress for Lei-fang...)

So basically if you buy DLC content, or swimsuits, ONLY YOU will ever see them. NO one else will unless they also bought the content.

Pretty stupid design IMO. I mean, most ppl who want special costumes buy them cuz they like to show off their style.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD