Some of my Artwork That I've Done

LeiFangFan85

Here's some of my artwork that I've done over the years/months. I hope you guys like them.:)

A sketch of what Daredevil looks like in my version of UMvC3.

umvc3_daredevil_by_casssophfan-d5f5ghb.jpg

A sketch of what Mr. Fantastic looks like in my version of UMvC3.

umvc3_mr__fantastic_by_casssophfan-d5lpvgx.jpg

A sketch of what Roll looks like in my version of UMvC3.

umvc3_roll_updated_by_casssophfan-d4yyx0o.jpg

A sketch of what Mega Man X looks like in my version of UMvC3 (Includes Unarmored, Icarus Armor, and Hermes Armor).

umvc3_mega_man_x_by_leifanghelenafan-d5qppto.jpg

umvc3_icarus_armor_mega_man_x_by_leifanghelenafan-d51x5d7.jpg

umvc3_hermes_armor_mega_man_x_by_leifanghelenafan-d5jrcdb.jpg

A sketch of Zero in his D-Fan stance in my version of UMvC3.

umvc3_zero__d_fan__by_leifanghelenafan-d6cb6mf.jpg

A sketch of what Zero's alternate costume looks like in my version of UMvC3 a.k.a Girouette's Model Z.

umvc3_zero_alternate_costume_revamped_by_leifanghelenafan-d60wdfv.jpg

A sketch of what Axl looks like in my version of UMvC3.

umvc3_axl_by_casssophfan-d5c7grm.jpg

A sketch of what Tron Bonne's alternate costume looks like in my version of UMvC3 a.k.a a Gustaff based off Bon Bonne.

umvc3_tron_bonne_alternate_costume_revamped_by_leifanghelenafan-d60vobj.jpg

A sketch of what Chun-Li's alternate costumes look like in my version of UMvC3 a.k.a a Panda suit and a costume from one of the concept arts of SFIV.

umvc3_chun_li_alternate_costume_revamped__1_by_leifanghelenafan-d6681a0.jpg

umvc3_chun_li_alternate_costume_revamped__2_by_leifanghelenafan-d673sco.jpg

A sketch of what Dante looks like in my version of UMvC3.

umvc3_dante_revamped_by_casssophfan-d5qw997.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Style does not excuse the flaws in one's art. You can have as cool of a style as you want, but it won't make a difference if your art is flawed.
That might be true, but nothing is perfect. I draw as well, and I can draw really good, but none of my drawings are especially perfect. As a hair fetishist, I spend a lot more time time on each strand and style of hair, so that's my specialty, but it's not always perfect.

theclassybutler

That might be true, but nothing is perfect. I draw as well, and I can draw really good, but none of my drawings are especially perfect. As a hair fetishist, I spend a lot more time time on each strand and style of hair, so that's my specialty, but it's not always perfect.
And that's fine as long as you understand that you are NOT above criticism. NO ONE is above critique, a lesson I had to learn the hard way.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And that's fine as long as you understand that you are NOT above criticism. NO ONE is above critique, a lesson I had to learn the hard way.
Understandable, but please don't slam others hard because it happened to you. She was just showing her art....I don't think she wanted any critique. When people post their designs up here, it's just for fun

theclassybutler

Understandable, but please don't slam others hard because it happened to you. She was just showing her art....I don't think she wanted any critique. When people post their designs up here, it's just for fun
I'm still not going to sugarcoat things. AT ALL. If I am going to give my opinion, it's going to be 100% honest.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm still not going to sugarcoat things. AT ALL. If I am going to give my opinion, it's going to be 100% honest.
Ok, that's fine. I respect your opinion, and understand where you're coming from. You don't have to sugarcoat things, but there's also the option to keep harsh opinions to one's self. I imagine you don't really appreciate it when people criticized your threads, right?

theclassybutler

Ok, that's fine. I respect your opinion, and understand where you're coming from. You don't have to sugarcoat things, but there's also the option to keep harsh opinions to one's self. I imagine you don't really appreciate it when people criticized your threads, right?
My opinion wasn't even that harsh. SMH

Awesmic

Standard Donor
My opinion wasn't even that harsh. SMH
I wouldn't say it was harsh, so much as it was vague.

The least you can do is follow up with some advice to help her improve the body structure of her drawings, such as proper outlining and all that jazz. Not only is it honest criticism, but you give decent advice and encouragement without sending the wrong signals if you were speaking vaguely. Not to mention, it's an opinion worthy of respect.

theclassybutler

I wouldn't say it was harsh, so much as it was vague.

The least you can do is follow up with some advice to help her improve the body structure of her drawings, such as proper outlining and all that jazz. Not only is it honest criticism, but you give decent advice and encouragement without sending the wrong signals if you were speaking vaguely. Not to mention, it's an opinion worthy of respect.

You do have a point there. In that case, to follow up on what I said, OP, try doing some figure drawing drills. Some sites you may want to use include Pose Maniacs, which is decent, but... Eh... Leaves much to be desired. I think just practicing how bodies are positioned and how the parts connect together would be a decent start. OP, when you draw, do you draw a figure before going to detailing? If you do, try and practice drawing your figures in various poses. The way some people have suggested I do it is doing 30 second, 60 second, 90 second, and unlimited time pose practice drills. I have done a few myself, and I did feel more confident in my art afterwards, so maybe they will work for you. It might be a good way to study your anatomy, too, as you will be learning how to pose the body more effectively. Anyway, OP, to summarize, try to work on your proportions, and try working on pose drills. Learn how each part of the body connects with one another, and remember: Style comes when you have a basic understanding of the human figure and are able to manipulate it to your will. To make practice seem less boring, what I would do is draw the figure for the pose in question and then make a character out of that pose. It might make practicing a lot more fun. Anyway, those are just a few pointers I have for you. Good luck, okay?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You do have a point there. In that case, to follow up on what I said, OP, try doing some figure drawing drills. Some sites you may want to use include Pose Maniacs, which is decent, but... Eh... Leaves much to be desired. I think just practicing how bodies are positioned and how the parts connect together would be a decent start. OP, when you draw, do you draw a figure before going to detailing? If you do, try and practice drawing your figures in various poses. The way some people have suggested I do it is doing 30 second, 60 second, 90 second, and unlimited time pose practice drills. I have done a few myself, and I did feel more confident in my art afterwards, so maybe they will work for you. It might be a good way to study your anatomy, too, as you will be learning how to pose the body more effectively. Anyway, OP, to summarize, try to work on your proportions, and try working on pose drills. Learn how each part of the body connects with one another, and remember: Style comes when you have a basic understanding of the human figure and are able to manipulate it to your will. To make practice seem less boring, what I would do is draw the figure for the pose in question and then make a character out of that pose. It might make practicing a lot more fun. Anyway, those are just a few pointers I have for you. Good luck, okay?
That... was a better response than I expected.

Good stuff.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Did you really feel the need to shade me in your status update?

theclassybutler

That... was a better response than I expected.

Good stuff.
Thank you. I try and use what others have shown me and point it out to people who may not have as much experience in art. I want to suggest resources available so that people can improve their work. Naturally, it's all up to the individual, but you get the idea. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD