Soul Calibur Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
14184429_1174099609300036_4508325242817904000_n.jpg

They updated their cover photo. I can dig this and I'm glad there's no SCV characters here. What do you guys think this means?
KILIK!!!! I think this means that those characters are definitely gonna be in SC6 :-D

Res17

My two mains are in it, Taki and Voldo!
Nothing but classic characters, i love it!
I really can't wait for SCVI related news now....

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh I really hope that means all those characters are in the next game! I hope some of the SC5 characters are in though because I do actually like them.

preview.php

Lisa sends her regards. :p

You are so cruel!

giphy.gif

It was only funny when I did that to you.. ;__;

If Talim is in then that's pretty much a good sign that Yun will be in too. Talim and Yun Seong were traveling together during SC3 and SC4.

That's true I guess. :) They are cute as friends.

yunseong.png

And by that I actually mean just friends or like little sister and big brother.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

You are so cruel!

giphy.gif

It was only funny when I did it... ;__;

That's true I guess. :) They are cute as friends.

yunseong.png

And by that I actually mean just friends or like little sister and big brother.

Lol that's not fair! XD

Plus he's obviously not dead and I wouldn't be surprised if he was brought back now that they're bringing the old characters back!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol that's not fair! XD

Plus he's obviously not dead and I wouldn't be surprised if he was brought back now that they're bring the old characters back!

Well, he's dead to me anyway if they bring this (or a similar) horrible outfit with the made up tattoos and strange accessories dangling from him like a Christmas tree back:

14425666018480.jpg

Instead of his really cool, youthful ones:

1081197-yun_seong_04.jpg

ME0000621883_2.jpg

Jadeinchains

Yeah his design could have been better in SC4. At least his design was good in the other games though. Seeing the new designs is one of the coolest parts so It will be fun seeing them all! I wonder If he'd still have the tattoos?

I wonder what strange looking and must be uncomfortable to wear outfit Voldo will be wearing in the next game?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I actually liked his SC4 one, it was very tribal looking and I loved the pants, juok chaplet and bandanna he wore, but his best one was the SC3 one, the open jacket with the shorts and sandals was very stylish, but his SC4 one I liked a hit more for that traveling vibe, like I can see him wearing that as his travel attire.

I hope angsty Amy Sorel is shown soon, she's my all time second favorite girl behind Sophitia, redhead drill pigtailed Gothic lolitas are a win for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD