South America (Sudamerica) - Online gatherings (360 & PS3)

Koompbala

@Koompbala That's pretty cool, man! Which part of Buenos Aires are you gonna be at?

Even if there is basically no scene here as you'd find in USA, I'm up for hangout to play some DOA (and maybe other FGs as well).

I got a reservation at the Centuria as I already said but I won't know my room til day of check in of course. But I actually was already planning on bringing my games for the trip haha. I also have doa on my 360 already so all you would need to do is bring a controller. I'm also gonna get a converter and bring a surge protector. All will be covered unless you play on PS3. I definitely wouldn't mind the company. I'm afraid to leave my room because of Paul Singer that fuck. Hopefully things will blow over by then.

Koompbala

^Yeah there it has airport shuttle service. So I was like okay I don't need to where I'm going the shuttle got this.

FakeSypha

I got a reservation at the Centuria as I already said but I won't know my room til day of check in of course. But I actually was already planning on bringing my games for the trip haha. I also have doa on my 360 already so all you would need to do is bring a controller. I'm also gonna get a converter and bring a surge protector. All will be covered unless you play on PS3. I definitely wouldn't mind the company. I'm afraid to leave my room because of Paul Singer that fuck. Hopefully things will blow over by then.

Yeah, the main system here is PS3, but don't worry, I have a converter to use a PS2 pad on a 360. Also, If you don't mind I can bring my PS3 and all.
Lol at Paul Singer. Most people here don't even know how the fuck is that, dude. Don't worry dude, you'll be fine xD

P.S. The norm here is 220v, so don't plug your power brick directly to the wall unless your *any* device is multi-voltage.

FakeSypha

Hey @Koompbala, keep us posted when you arrive and you're settled at the hotel. If you're interested on a hook-up to play some DOA just send me a PM and we can arrange the details. If you're not interested, well I can understand... no hard feelings :p

Koompbala

Hey @Koompbala, keep us posted when you arrive and you're settled at the hotel. If you're interested on a hook-up to play some DOA just send me a PM and we can arrange the details. If you're not interested, well I can understand... no hard feelings :p
No I still am leaving tomorrow and I get in tomorrow. I think I'm gonna be held up at the border though. My passport was thrown out (hopefully) that was the case. I like my identity the way it is. I got one that's not an issue anymore. That reciprocity fee to enter Argentina has my thrown out passport number not the new one. I'll bring as much as proof as possible so I hopefully don't have to pay again. Other than those issues still will be at the Centuria Hotel. I'll probably be at the bar most of the time haha. I'm definitely still interested in playing DoA.

I'll pm you when I'm there and got more info.

FakeSypha

No I still am leaving tomorrow and I get in tomorrow. I think I'm gonna be held up at the border though. My passport was thrown out (hopefully) that was the case. I like my identity the way it is. I got one that's not an issue anymore. That reciprocity fee to enter Argentina has my thrown out passport number not the new one. I'll bring as much as proof as possible so I hopefully don't have to pay again. Other than those issues still will be at the Centuria Hotel. I'll probably be at the bar most of the time haha. I'm definitely still interested in playing DoA.

I'll pm you when I'm there and got more info.
Cool, I'll wait for your word then!
I just hope you can you solve your passport problems, man.

FakeSypha

Good games with @Koompbala, @Pigi86, and Pewas (who don't have an account here, but I gotta mention him :p). Anyway, it was a blast playing some offline DOA5U with a GREAT Tina player. You got your DOA fundamentals down, man. I hope this international mathces will help our tiny little Argentinian scene to grow up!!! xD

In any case, besides DOA it was a great experience meeting you Koomp. Hopefully, if we meet again, we'll be more skillful and give you a little more competition!

Some random pics, just because (I'm not on them... because I took them >.<):

From left to right: Pewas (Mila), Pigi (Rig), Koompbala (Tina)
lWjDZER.jpg

fPJERLE.jpg

whOm4C5.jpg

GNOUxJB.jpg

I'm gonna upload most of the replays I saved on my console. So in a couple of days I'll update this post with those matches.

Koompbala

Yeah I had a lot of fun. I'm not big on expressing emotion, but I had a really great time. I enjoyed all my matches. Took me quite a while to warm up though. If I am here again I'll definitely give a couple month notice in advance again. I would not mind doing this again some other time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD