Open Status' And Comments Double Post

RyuxSama

I've noticed that when making a posting on FSD it automatically double posts. This also happens with status updates and comments on media. Also, when i am creating a post to put in a forum, I sometimes save it as a draft and click "Back" to view another page, it automatically posts the draft when i leave the page even though i did not press "Post". It does not happen every time, but it happens quite frequently. I've been warned multiple times by Mods for double posting and I wouldn't want to piss off anybody for this reason. This happens on my Android device (Samsung Galaxy S5), My Desktop (Mac) and my laptop (PC).

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Double posting the same content isn't going to get you in trouble since it's clearly a mistake. Are you using Chrome across all devices? If so, try logging out of your Gmail account on one to test if it's still happening. I don't have the issue on my Surface Pro, my desktop (Windows 8.1 update 1 on both), my Windows Phone, or my Xbox One.

RyuxSama

I use Safari on my mac, Firefox on my PC and the standard Internet Browser that comes pre-installed with my Android. I don't have this problem on my consoles either. It seems to be with just my Mac, PC, and and my Android.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Well on android the problem could be switching wifi/data, happens to me sometimes when im in my garage

If I make a post while on wifi and my phone loses the wifi signal and starts using my data it will double post

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD