Suggestion Page

HoodsXx

Brad needs better range, more damage OR more priority. As it stands, everyone out pokes him, can jab him out of his combos MID COMBO or just launch him and mash p to take half his health.

I've seen a couple insanely good Brad players, but the amount of work and luck it took them to win made me really sad for Brad. As soon as they pick Jann Lee or Hayate it was a slaughter, but when they were Brad they had to make a ton of risky choices and barely won.

Brad's damage output comes from his mixups. While he has quite a few good stun - launch combos. The thing that makes him scary is that he forces th opponent to guess off of pretty much everything. Take for example 46PK while it is a linear move, he has a high tracking P and K from this string. On top of this you CANNOT SE and block the follow-up. Forcing the opponent to hold low to get away from the high. What does this gramt Brad? Launchers or a low throw your pick. That's just one simple example. He doesn't really have to work all that hard for his damage either. Want me to hop on XBL and help you out?

Demoth

Brad's damage output comes from his mixups. While he has quite a few good stun - launch combos. The thing that makes him scary is that he forces th opponent to guess off of pretty much everything. Take for example 46PK while it is a linear move, he has a high tracking P and K from this string. On top of this you CANNOT SE and block the follow-up. Forcing the opponent to hold low to get away from the high. What does this gramt Brad? Launchers or a low throw your pick. That's just one simple example. He doesn't really have to work all that hard for his damage either. Want me to hop on XBL and help you out?

Sure, add me on XBL! I won't be home tonight for work related reasons but I can find some time this week, I'm sure.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Brad needs better range, more damage OR more priority. As it stands, everyone out pokes him, can jab him out of his combos MID COMBO or just launch him and mash p to take half his health.

I've seen a couple insanely good Brad players, but the amount of work and luck it took them to win made me really sad for Brad. As soon as they pick Jann Lee or Hayate it was a slaughter, but when they were Brad they had to make a ton of risky choices and barely won.

I not relay on range, damage or priority. I just relay mainly in his top tier evasiveness (waiting my opponents to attack first) and unpredictability (mixing his strings as much as I can, of course using cancelling).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD