Community Summer Jam 8 - Told by Gill Hustle (Trailer)

@Gill Hustle attended Summer Jam 8 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania this past weekend, and during that time he had his camcorder going. He is in the process of making a behind-the-scenes look at the event. What's notable about his project is it appears to show all of the great moments that go on outside of the tournament matches themselves. For example, the before/after parties and casual meet-ups going on around the event.

He has released a trailer for his project, so be sure to take a sneak peek and leave a comment on your thoughts about his project. Hopefully, as our tournament scene continues to grow we will see more players' sharing their experiences.

The tournament was a lot of fun but it was so confusing at first but I think I get how it works now lol Wish I could have stayed longer and met more people but it was still awesome! I hope I can go to another one at some point ^_^

The tournament was a lot of fun but it was so confusing at first but I think I get how it works now lol Wish I could have stayed longer and met more people but it was still awesome! I hope I can go to another one at some point ^_^

Wish you are able to make it to TFC. Thanks for coming out to SJ!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD