DOA5LR Support the PS4/PS3 EU Player against SCEE and Tecmo

Lord Infamous

Got an unexpected email today from Tani,

Hi,
Thank you for your message. This is update.
You will be able to carry over all DLC you purchased for DOA5U to DOA5LR PS4 by April 17th.
Thank you for the wait and sorry for the trouble.
Tani
Team NINJA

Crext

Standard Donor
Has anyone gotten the senran kagura costumes to pop up after you download the costume pack? I don't understand this, but it kept happening to the other costumes packs as well, that I download the catalog and install it, then it works the next day rather than the same day I download it. Makes me want to wait to buy the whole set.

Edit: Bought the whole set and everything works today.
As before, stuff starts working 1 day after for some reason.

Last edited:

Lord Infamous

Yea it's crazy really. I don't really know if that's due to TN, SCEE or both but it to me it seems they didn't even test the dlc transfer properly. Or at least SCEE doesn't want to cooperate.

ninemil

Standard Donor
New categories have been added to the in-game PSN store, including sub-sections for Ragnarok and a couple of the other missing outfits. Guessing we may be getting a transfer dump tomorrow, alongside the new DLC.

Lord Infamous

So has the dlc transfer worked for anybody? TN announced it should be working today according to SCEE.

Last edited:

Dark-truth

Never thought i do this but only with forced powers we can maybe solve this problems that started happening since DOA5U Launch. I am tired of this shit and its time to stand up. I already called 5x the playstation support but they can´t do anything.

https://twitter.com/QueenJakheiho/status/574911070168576001

@Akumasama @Crazy_Chin_Guy @Seigen @xMiss_Ellax
@Doa_Eater @Timasty @VAND1TA @Squizzo
@Cadaveri @Corza @Sgaragarru @Rapham0n
@UncleKitchener @squarewindow @ninemil @NinjaDon
@Marv1990 @DemonChris21 @Shenron206 @GrapeInfernal
@Sperm Whale @PreSoul @JDSILVA
@Addictrian

Probaly i forget some EU people to link and even they should retweet it.

I beg you all to retweet this status and maybe we get finally the attention in europe we deserves. We are not third class or the third wheel on a bike. We support the game same as the US or Asia Player doing.
you forgot me and i will retweet

Dark-truth

u
https://twitter.com/QueenJakheiho/status/574911070168576001

You dont want back you re purchased DLC Outfits from DOA5U? You want to rebuy?
Its justified that the EU Player have to wait for a patch that long?
I played a lot games but even with indie games i never ever witnessed a patch delay like this.
Patch is always worldwide. Thats a fucking joke and big middlefinger to the EU Player.
hm you can blame tecmo for it but its scee thats fucking up lol

ninemil

Standard Donor
So has the dlc transfer worked for anybody? TN announced it should be working today according to SCEE.
Kinda does. Not everything is on there, and outfits like Ragnarok are still missing from the game, despite a category having been added for it.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
So it is working for you guys or not?

Well, I was now able to 'buy' 3 costumes I had on PS3 for free, but I'm currently not able to download them to the PS4. The website freezes while trying that and there are also no buttons for that displayed in the download list, so I guess it's not fully working yet. Some costumes are also still missing, though.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Well, I was now able to 'buy' 3 costumes I had on PS3 for free, but I'm currently not able to download them to the PS4. The website freezes while trying that and there are also no buttons for that displayed in the download list, so I guess it's not fully working yet.

Ok, scratch that, it's working. The download was executed, the store site just did not update itself since they seem to have some bugs there. The Javascript console throws a lot of exceptions once the download button is clicked (tested with multiple browsers) ... well ... web programming isn't that easy, right Sony?

system11

Standard Donor
UK store in-game has many more things in than before .

Now all we need is more players :( It was doing so well in the first few weeks and SCEEs fuckups really killed the momentum.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD