DOA5LR Support the PS4/PS3 EU Player against SCEE and Tecmo

Cadaveri

I got an email reply yesterday from TN support that said they are still working to resolve the issue with past DLC

system11

Standard Donor
Damn still no dlc updates on the EU PSN.

Bummer.

Yeah it's pretty hopeless, it's been a partially working mess for weeks now.

I really want Ninja Clan 2 but until the season pass is known to work correctly (including the Marie Rose bonus), there's no point buying it.

Lord Infamous

Yeah it's pretty hopeless, it's been a partially working mess for weeks now.

I really want Ninja Clan 2 but until the season pass is known to work correctly (including the Marie Rose bonus), there's no point buying it.
Ninja Clan 2? That one is actually working just fine for me. I haven't had any problems with the ninja packs at all.

But I really don't understand why the dlc transfer thing is taking them so long. It's just getting on my nerves to be honest, cause it feels like the more time passes the less chance we'll have to get our costumes back for free. I know maybe I'm overreacting but shit is just taking so long for what seems so easy to fix.

system11

Standard Donor
Cadaveri said a few days ago that he bought the season pass and it didn't unlock costumes.

Lord Infamous

Cadaveri said a few days ago that he bought the season pass and it didn't unlock costumes.
Yes I have seen his post. But I wouldn't buy the season pass in the first place considering this mess is still going on.

I bought a few ninja pack 2 costumes separately and it's working fine.

I'm kind of surprised that even within the EU there are people with different issues.

Crext

Standard Donor
Yes I have seen his post. But I wouldn't buy the season pass in the first place considering this mess is still going on.

I bought a few ninja pack 2 costumes separately and it's working fine.

I'm kind of surprised that even within the EU there are people with different issues.

Ye I know. Lucky most of the fundamentals has been fixed, but the store is still a mess. Sure the things are there if you look REALLY hard and check every corner and alternate paths, but pressing the triangle in-game and getting all the stuff is how it should be.

Lord Infamous

Ye I know. Lucky most of the fundamentals has been fixed, but the store is still a mess. Sure the things are there if you look REALLY hard and check every corner and alternate paths, but pressing the triangle in-game and getting all the stuff is how it should be.
How many items does it load for you in total in the store? Here 126 items are listed.

QueenJakheiho

https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/578499396096098304

"For the #DOA5U transfer to #DOA5LR as well as the Season Pass error, we heard from SCEE that they all should be fixed this coming Wednesday."

Well, well, finally tecmo is talking we´ll see but until then:

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

Lord Infamous

Thanks for the update Queen J.

I really hope they fix their shit this time. SCEE took way too long already sorting this mess out. Again I know it's only costumes and stuff but that doesn't justify this delay on the transfer thing as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD