DOA5LR Support the PS4/PS3 EU Player against SCEE and Tecmo

Corza

Standard Donor
Here's the thing, I bought Momiji's ninja clan outfit along with the 2 characters. The money was taken from my account, but the characters weren't added to my download list. If I click on them, it doesn't say "purchased", it's as if I didn't buy them. The catalog and the outfit worked for me without any problems. I tried it out and it looks great.

invoice.jpg

dl%20list.jpg

store.jpg

Last edited:

Shenron206

Oh for fuzz sake just bought the costume pack and characters and there not on here for god sake I am sorry to be a moan but this is just taking the piss now :/

QueenJakheiho

Oh for fuzz sake just bought the costume pack and characters and there not on here for god sake I am sorry to be a moan but this is just taking the piss now :/

On PS4 or PS3? I bet it connects all together with the 1.02 patch we still dont havent here in Europe thanks to those TECMO FUCKS!

Corza

Standard Donor
A friend of mine bought Honoka just to see if the Universe just gave me the middle finger or this happens to everyone. Guess what, it happens to everyone.

Corza

Standard Donor
So, I wrote to my country's customer support about this issue, they forwarded my case to the UK. I sent an email to them, they said they can't deal with cases outside the UK. I swear they hired monkeys for work at SCEE.

QueenJakheiho

@Corza

We should wait until they finally deliver us this patch, i still think some of these problems(Outfits/Characters not showing up) are connected with the update, atleast i hope so.

Corza

Standard Donor
@Corza

We should wait until they finally deliver us this patch, i still think some of these problems(Outfits/Characters not showing up) are connected with the update, atleast i hope so.

This has nothing to do with the patch. The characters are not getting added to the download list in the playstation store after purchasing. They just take the money and nothing happens. A couple of others are complaining about it on twitter now.

QueenJakheiho

@ninemil

Thanks for the link on facebook and i respond with this:

After i put the Twitter Status i made for 2 days i added this

"Why in the fucking world you cant give us an offical statement about this on twitter? Already 34 Retweets on that status. All this disconsideration and excuses have to end. And now the PS3 Owners same fucked as there on PS4. What in the holy hell are you guys doing all day? All this talk we working closely is complete bullshit when you clowns confirmed the patch goes to SCEE on Friday to Q&A 5 days after release in JP and US. You all should be ashamed and i really hope the EU Player gives a fuck about future stuff from Tecmo. This Publisher is a disgrace for the whole industry!"

QueenJakheiho

Alrighty i had right now a 50 minutes conversation with a really cool dude from the german playstation support. My seventh call in the last 3 weeks.
He told me SCEE has no influence about any third party publisher stuff only with the Sony Games himself.
They put in the store what they told do you and thats it. And i believe this.
When Tecmo really working closely with them as they claim with the same timeplan as for JP or US any Crossbuy or Patch Delay wouldnt happening. Even more proof when they confirmed about all this mess the patch goes to SCEE on Friday 5 days after releasing on JP and US. Sorry only fanboys from Tecmo can defend this disgrace treatment to us EU Player.
However i told him that i demand a refund for this(means the complete DOA5U Pack for 90€ even i paid overall a lot more on the PS3) mess now and not in a few weeks or months because i dont think anything happening soon about this case for the DLC transfer.
He is pretty sure i get a compensation but i shouldnt expect for all the DLCs and in 2 days i should get an answer via E-Mail about this case.

ninemil

Standard Donor
Will be interested to hear how that goes, @QueenJakheiho as I'm tempted to do the same. Although to be fair, I'm not sure I even want to rebuy on HK or JP anymore. TK/TN really are a fucking joke of a company. I'm not sure I want to be giving them more money.

Cadaveri

No season pass, no patch, managed to download one costume pack (hot getaway...).
Every pack that I have purchased on PS3 now asks me to pay on PS4.

FFS

QueenJakheiho

No season pass, no patch, managed to download one costume pack (hot getaway...).
Every pack that I have purchased on PS3 now asks me to pay on PS4.

FFS

The Season Pass is their:
20150311165556.jpg
20150311165603.jpg

How could you manage to transfer the Hot Getaway Outfits? And yeah same for me and other PS4 Player in EU pay again and fuck yourself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD