Taunting Etiquette

Did this tread change my idea (In anyway) towards taunting ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

connordavisj

As far as I'm concerned, taunting sits in the same bin as tea-bagging and continuing to attack an opponent once you've won the round: The Garbage Bin.

David Gregg

It really isn't that big of a deal to me but I understand it really upsets some ppl so I try to avoid using them.

Crext

Standard Donor
Seriously, I use them to be nice. If I say goodbye with Christie after the last round I don't do it to piss people off. Jeesh!

Zeo

I generally don't taunt (My character's taunts mostly blow anyway: Ein, Jacky, Akira, Momiji. Hayate's the exception.) but I will taunt in retaliation if players get cheeky and taunt me after winning a round. Steamroll, taunt after I win.

Do not temper the beast. It really is always the quiet ones.

Pictured Mind

I generally don't taunt (My character's taunts mostly blow anyway: Ein, Jacky, Akira, Momiji. Hayate's the exception.) but I will taunt in retaliation if players get cheeky and taunt me after winning a round. Steamroll, taunt after I win.

Do not temper the beast. It really is always the quiet ones.

While you're watching a quiet one, a noisy one will fucking kill you.

And Momiji has great taunts. That "very good, let me show you my cleavage/ass" and her sexy moan are great. If you're on english her sexy moan sounds like she's waking up in the morning tho.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD