Community ~Team BEST~ DOA5U Hitomi Character/System Stream Lessons

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
This topic was made to announce that Saturday September 6, 2014 @2pm PDT, I will be streaming a training session with Hitomi on DOA5U. This session will cover basic and advance information for Hitomi users to hopefully inspire and help players get better aquainted with this character. If you're interested in seeing this session stay tuned to our new stream channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/team-best-tv the video will also be uploaded onto Youtube so people who miss the stream can watch it later. Thank you very much to our supporters, and stay tuned!

Also want to point out we may do this for other characters eventually as well. If you have any questions you want me to answer, or anything you want me to discuss during the session, here is the time to make your request!

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I actually can't see that topic.

I plan to use my headset to talk about the character and game. Starting with the basics, and going to more advance stuff. If people have request, I can talk about that, too.

ChainCombo

I actually can't see that topic.

I plan to use my headset to talk about the character and game. Starting with the basics, and going to more advance stuff. If people have request, I can talk about that, too.

I can't see that post either, but I guess what @MasterReDWinD means is, will it be structured like "These are her best pokes", "This is unsafe" etc etc.

I'm not sure what happened with the link, sorry about that. It's an old thread from the doa5 Ultimate system discussion sub forum. It suggests a path for learning the game.

All the stuff you've mentioned will be really useful. I'm looking forward to checking this out.

Last edited:

Crext

Standard Donor
Hoi, where to see youtube clip?

Edit, nvm see that it is for 6th now.

FakeSypha

Nice, I won't be on Saturday, but I'll watch the YT vids when uploaded for sure. My Hitomi is in a scrubby status since DOA4. I used to like her FTs, but... well, you know.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD