DOA5U ~Team BEST~ DOA5U Training on PSN/XBL

DoANoob

I want to learn how to play this game. I'm new to DOA, rather, I'm new to fighting games in general. I'm on ps3, but I have Core Fighters version of DOA5U

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I want to learn how to play this game. I'm new to DOA, rather, I'm new to fighting games in general. I'm on ps3, but I have Core Fighters version of DOA5U

@Ael @Tenryuga @Bushido @Prince Adon

I'm moreso available on weekends due to work, but if I have time during the week, I'll hit you up. Add my PSN.

Also, what is it specifically you're trying to learn at the moment? Some character basics? General game basics? Both?

If it's a character, what character(s) specifically?

DoANoob

@Ael @Tenryuga @Bushido @Prince Adon

I'm moreso available on weekends due to work, but if I have time during the week, I'll hit you up. Add my PSN.

Also, what is it specifically you're trying to learn at the moment? Some character basics? General game basics? Both?

If it's a character, what character(s) specifically?
I know the general basics. Least I'm sure I know the basics...At the moment, I'm not entirely sure myself. My guess would be if you tested me or something and tell me what I need to improve? So far the only characters I have interest in are Hitomi and Kasumi, but that's cuz I'm limited with Core Fighters. I only have the 4 ninjas, Hitomi, Jan Lee, and Mila as playable characters. I got Mila, Jan, and Hitomi for free from Team Ninja's promotions for Core Fighters.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Ah alright, both @Prince Adon and @Tenryuga know both Hitomi and Kasumi rather well, so they can assist you with them. Send them a message on their profiles about playing a session so they can further help you on improving your play. :)

Hi Hajin, Prince Adon, nice to meet you.

I'm very interested in participating in these sessions. I've been playing (on XBL) for about four months, sticking just to Hayabusa.

I'm new to fighting games in general so fundamentals are really what I'm working on at the moment. Movement, when to block vs hold vs SE and coping with rushdown are three areas where I feel I need particular work.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Hi Hajin, Prince Adon, nice to meet you.

I'm very interested in participating in these sessions. I've been playing (on XBL) for about four months, sticking just to Hayabusa.

I'm new to fighting games in general so fundamentals are really what I'm working on at the moment. Movement, when to block vs hold vs SE and coping with rushdown are three areas where I feel I need particular work.

Feel free to join our session whenever we have them. You can also add me on xbl and request to play (if I have the free time). My GT is the same as my user name.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
If this is a stream lobby, keep the stream monsters out of the chat by ny means necessary.

If it's not a stream lobby, don't record or post my matches under any circumstances.

These are my conditions.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD