News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Pigi86

WTF! In the last day of the contest the another Rig costume is getting more likes thant the another days? What a bad luck for me -_-

Brute

Standard Donor
I see. Feels weird that they used the fanart though like as if it is implying as a winning entry (then again I could wrong and that entry was official).

NOOOOO!!! My entry is 8 votes apart from that wretched Candy Helena outfit. SMH. I must trump it!
Dude, I didn't even know we had spoiler tags. Awesome.

Shiranui

All these likes suddenly... It looks a bit suspicious... LOL to FB.

I imagine this is what Rachel hacker felt like

fake_explosions_make_the_best_gifs_04.gif

xD

KwonJigglypuff

These spoiler tags are a very cool idea for these long posts with too many gifs, thanks to the team!

What is the code for the tags?

My Babenapes

Can someone please let me know if that Rachel submission is still in the runnings? I really want it to be in the game. Its such a cool design

David Gregg

Can someone please let me know if that Rachel submission is still in the runnings? I really want it to be in the game. Its such a cool design

If I understood @Shiranui 's post correctly, (look 2 pages back) he has been disqualified from the contest in terms of the top 10 getting prizes. Like @Mr. Wah (and pretty much everyone else) has been repeatedly saying, it does not determine what outfits will be included in the game.

Cadaveri

team ninja never said it was banned from the competition and said that they knew it wasn't the artist fault for it receiving hacked votes, so I dont see why it would't be.

Edit:

Contest doesn't determine if a costume will be in the game.

And this also

Rawbietussin

If I understood @Shiranui 's post correctly, (look 2 pages back) he has been disqualified from the contest in terms of the top 10 getting prizes. Like @Mr. Wah (and pretty much everyone else) has been repeatedly saying, it does not determine what outfits will be included in the game.

If it is disqualified though, then it should not mean that it is part of the Top 10 anymore, right?

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Also, in the last news Team Ninja only put the 660/620/601 votes as the top 3 up.

Shiranui

As Tyaren said, I have not been counted in that TN's post about top 3. So, I assume I'm out of the competition in therms of having the chance to win it.
The thing is they know I'm innocent and they know my design was doing it quite well before the hacking began. That's why they decided do not remove me from the contest. But still, they can't know for sure how many real votes I have.

So, I don't know if I have been removed from top 10 too, or not. We will have to wait until verdict. I said I would respect it, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I hope the rest of you do the same.

My motivation to participate in that contest was the chance to give what I consider a good alternate outfit to Rachel, and of course the dream of having an outfit in a game I love, like DoA, designed by myself. I hope do not lose this chance for a hack some idiot did to my entry. But if that's the case, then I feel sorry for Rachel :p

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD