News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Princess Kasumi

that means the marie costume had too much details? and it would be hard for team ninja to make it ? (this is how i understand it)

Brute

Standard Donor
Ugh. Looks like we can expect a DOA5U+ Ultimate Extreme Boob Jiggly on PS4 which will contain exclusive characters.

Rawbietussin

If Phase 4's entry was rejected, it could simply mean that she isn't offered as a DLC character for 5U (yet) or maybe a new costume design contest might happen again in the future where her entry can get counted.

Argentus

Nother wip sketch of my Mila costume. anyone like it so far?
1957715_1423927044524353_1630621079_o.jpg

Kronin

People Team Ninja has just announced that all the DLC characters for DoA5UA will be available in six months or later to DoA5U, so there is no doubt about the future presence of Phase-4 in our game.

Very simple if the deadline for this contest is the day 17th April, I suppose that Team Ninja will plan to make the eventual winners available like DLC for the end of the month or closely after. But if someone design an outfit for Phase-4 and it end to be one of the winners (remember that the fans will vote), how TN could be able to relase these DLC outfits before the release of Phase-4 in 5U (in the "worst" scenario setted for June)?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD