News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Kronin

I am going to vote for Kronin's general Ein (IMO its the only good Ein submission), a Hayabusa of my choice and a Hitomi of my choice (most likely the red shirt one or the bue one with denim shorts/thigh highs)

Thanks for the appreciation GRUNT, but are you sure to not want vote for the casual entry for Ein if TN should decide to accept it for the competition?

1980480_10203590447143924_5831867831163339303_o.jpg

(by the way, at the moment the link of the artist is unknown, so we can just hope that TN was able to save the entry)

is the voting starting today or did I remember wrong?

Right, Team Ninja said that the pool will start the day April 30th at UTC 14:00 (GMT 14:00, EST 10:00, PST 7:00, JST 23:00).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Team Ninja secretly started reuploading all the entries (they accepted) to their photos on Facebook... They just finished with Hayate and now are uploading all Helena entries.

I wonder, how they are going to avoid cheating (only 3 votes/likes per person, only one account per person voting, only DOA page followers voting). Those pics are visible, likeable and shareable for everyone on Facebook...

By the way, how do we even vote? :confused: Likes, comments...?

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Just checked the recent photos of all the entries.

Wtf. They uploaded that catastrophic candy outfit for Helena twice!? And why didn't they posted my Helena entry up yet I can see the Jacky and Christie ones that I made for Patrick Wimmer and QueenJakheiho perfectly fine? ; _ ;

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Just checked the recent photos of all the entries.

Wtf. They uploaded that catastrophic candy outfit for Helena twice!? And why didn't they posted my Helena entry up yet I can see the Jacky and Christie ones that I made for Patrick Wimmer and QueenJakheiho perfectly fine? ; _ ;

I actually just wanted to come in and tell you, that your's was missing. I'm pretty sure it's missing by mistake (not because they preferred other designs). Maybe you can send them a message real quick before voting starts?

Squizzo

Damn, DeSharko's Brad design has already got 5 votes and the contest hasn't even started yet! My chances just went from slim to none.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm starting to think, that liking won't be counted as voting... Maybe we have to send in a private message or post in the side's comments section something like this:

My votes:
Eliot7
Ayane3
Brad2
(Just as an example...)

Makes it a little easier to track, that everyone is voting just once, only 3 costumes and they can check, if that person has liked the DOA5 page.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Damn, DeSharko's Brad design has already got 5 votes and the contest hasn't even started yet! My chances just went from slim to none.

As I said, I don't think likes are counted as votes. It would be much too difficult to monitor, that there's no intentional or unintentional cheating going on. Everyone on Facebook could come in and like the picture..

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I sometimes really wonder, what goes on in the heads of some people...

1531569_520300671407356_414659402403512982_n.jpg

It's the updated version of the design, where Eliot's organs were falling out of his chest, isn't it?

Hailo_Hwm

It's the updated version of the design, where Eliot's organs were falling out of his chest, isn't it?

Judging from the art.. I think its a girl named Rie who drew this. She likes dark stuff like that...... aha Idk why.

Kronin

Yes, he/she updated the previous design with it.

Squizzo

I think it's based on Kenny from South Park, I've seen the author talking about the similarities between the two characters. Would explain the orange jacket, bullet hole and "you bastards" title.

WisperG

So, uh... wasn't the voting supposed to start a half hour ago? TN is sure taking their sweet time getting started.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So, uh... wasn't the voting supposed to start a half hour ago? TN is sure taking their sweet time getting started.

They are far from being ready yet. They haven't reuploaded all costumes yet and now they even started reuploading Ayane and Akira costumes twice...>__<

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD