News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Zeo

Sucks for that one Rachel with the 1K+ votes. It was a genuinely cool design.

Grats to all the winners regardless.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So Hayashi loves the Kasumi Kimono one? well, that's pretty much guaranteed to get in the game, it wouldn't surprise me if all the TN commented ones make it in.

Almost hurts to admit it, but I also think the Kasumi design is the true winner of this contest. It stole every other entry's show and Team Ninja loves it too.

abelnog91

Can't believe Punk rock Eliot actually won over all those skimpy outfits for the girls. I'm so happy :') Congrats to Tyaren!

Also my favorite Rig design ended up on the top 10, I'm actually really pleased with the final result of the whole thing.

Adamleelight

Well, guess I got what I asked for. TO see what the staff at TN like. Congratz to the people who got picked out by TN directly id be more honoured by that if I was one of the designs they picked. so gratz you lucky bastards

GG to the rest and good luck to your costume getting into the game

axouel2009

10277458_523954547708635_3719982036219792251_n.jpg

Thank you verry much ! I'm so happy :D
My costume get the 2nd place, here the link if you wanna ... I dunno xD

https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame/photos/a.523954084375348.1073741849.126851554085605/523954547708635/?type=1&theater

UpSideDownGRUNT

I agree: even if not an original concept, that outfit appear to be so pretty and fitting on Hitomi: definitely I would love to see it in the game!
The red shirt is more fitting IMO, it's actually something Hitomi would wear... However, General Hitomi only fit's too well with General Ein

I'M SO TORN!!!

Kronin

The red shirt is more fitting IMO, it's actually something Hitomi would wear...

I agree, it's not a "not canon" outfit and overall it's an original design in comparison with the uniform... I like more the German Military uniform, but objectively talking the red shirt would deserve more the inclusion in the game.

By the way this doesn't mean that I dislike the red/black outfit, just the opposite.

However, General Hitomi only fit's too well with General Ein

Lol, this reasoning passed on my mind too XD

I'M SO TORN!!!

images

EDIT: @axouel2009 Thanks for sharing them! ;)

DantesLink

So the results are finally in, conratz' to all the winners!!! The extra comments from TN was a nice touch too, and I'm glad they looked at the designs that caught their eye instead of just the top 10. And judging by Yosuke's reaction, BK Kasumi is a guarantee to be on the list for DLC. :cool:

It'll be a interesting process to see how this DLC pans out.

U_C_A_F

no offense to the person who submitted the hoodie rig outfit as it is badass but it seems pretty unfair that every other entry are actual drawings yet this entry is nothing but real life pictures of different pieces of clothing photoshopped together and still made top 10

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
having attempted to use photoshop before i can respect it. this comment i saw also has a good point

"I think it's a good thing to have a no-drawing picture on the top 10, it helps to encourage people to send an entry even if they can't draw, this one is nice and could fit very well on Rig, good job"

Pigi86

no offense to the person who submitted the hoodie rig outfit as it is badass but it seems pretty unfair that every other entry are actual drawings yet this entry is nothing but real life pictures of different pieces of clothing photoshopped together and still made top 10

No problem, I respect your opinion :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD