Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Tirahrr

Done. Not exactly happy with it, but my time is almost up so it'll have to do. Honestly ... it looked better in my head. At least it looks nice if you zoom up close~

tirah - momiji costume.png

Tbh, there's been a lot of great designs this time around. I don't feel confident at all, especially since I'm not happy with it either unlike last contest. *sigh* Ah well, I did my best.

Loving a lot of the Tina entries btw. I don't think I can pick a favourite between them!

Rawbietussin

I think there is a scarcity of entries for other characters. I have yet to see anyone submit an Akira entry this time.

RetroMe91

I was thinking, it might be cool if they did a bunch of little dlc packs consisting of 3-5 costumes per pack. These would all be themed to one common theme. There are a lot that would be really cool together. There could be spooky skeleton pack, Alice in Wonderland pack, a mermaid/siren pack, magic pack, viking pack, animal pack, etc. I think k that would be cool because it would get so many really cool designs I'm the game. :)

JKT

Done. Not exactly happy with it, but my time is almost up so it'll have to do. Honestly ... it looked better in my head. At least it looks nice if you zoom up close~

View attachment 6414

Tbh, there's been a lot of great designs this time around. I don't feel confident at all, especially since I'm not happy with it either unlike last contest. *sigh* Ah well, I did my best.

Loving a lot of the Tina entries btw. I don't think I can pick a favourite between them!
I love it! I was going to pinpoint the bits I like, but tbh I like the whole package ^^! Its great you're representing Momiji too :D!

tbh I'm slowly losing confidence in my design as well because of what's out already, let alone what's submitted by email lol. As long as you tried your best, you can only hope people out there appreciate your work, especially TN since they have the last word :p!

All these Tina entries are pretty cool, only its a shame about the buttcheek exposure imo lol. Still, the competition is fierce for Tina so far!

kakaslka

I love it! I was going to pinpoint the bits I like, but tbh I like the whole package ^^! Its great you're representing Momiji too :D!

tbh I'm slowly losing confidence in my design as well because of what's out already, let alone what's submitted by email lol. As long as you tried your best, you can only hope people out there appreciate your work, especially TN since they have the last word :p!

All these Tina entries are pretty cool, only its a shame about the buttcheek exposure imo lol. Still, the competition is fierce for Tina so far!
s
seems like u don't like buttcheeks ._.

Rawbietussin

Who knows, a lot of people probably submitted via e-mail this time. After all, it doesn't shrink your images and make them lose quality. I submitted via e-mail.

I do hope everyone has at least has one (could be better if some had 2 or more).

I could have done the same but my resources are limited. My iPhone doesn't let me attach files/images on emails for some reason.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I think there is a scarcity of entries for other characters. I have yet to see anyone submit an Akira entry this time.
I have still yet to see any Ein entries, I know Kronin is working on one but that's it.

I was going to submit one but me and my design partner couldn't find an artist in time :/ we were doing a fallen angel with black wings and everything.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Do you think, it is alright, If I too submit my design (of course the exact same) via email as well? :/ I uploaded it on Facebook already and the quality did indeed take a hit.

JKT

Do you think, it is alright, If I too submit my design (of course the exact same) via email as well? :/ I uploaded it on Facebook already and the quality did indeed take a hit.
From what I know of TN isn't accepting any amendments of the same entry, although you're not adding anything new to it. tbh I can see your entry's details just fine, so I think its ok to leave it be ^^. Looking at my entry, its taken a hit, but I hope people can still appreciate what its worth ^^.

Tirahrr

Thank you! : )

I really wanted to represent Momiji since she's not only one of my favourites but she's new and doesn't really have a lot of outfits yet compared to the other girls. I really want some nice new outfits for her and I took this as an opportunity to make one. Last year's Halloween outfit for her was terrible, it'd be a nice replacement lol.

reminds me of ahri from league of legends pretty much
Haha, she was one of my references actually. ^^;;

Have Team Ninja stated that they've accepted you current one? Because I don't think they allowed updates this time. I'd try anyway, I don't see anything wrong with it and there's still probably time left unless you live in Australia like me.

Rawbietussin

I have still yet to see any Ein entries, I know Kronin is working on one but that's it.

I was going to submit one but me and my design partner couldn't find an artist in time :/ we were doing a fallen angel with black wings and everything.

We could only hope that one of the people who sent their entries via email would contain an entry for those characters that are lacking at the moment.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
From what I know of TN isn't accepting any amendments of the same entry, although you're not adding anything new to it. tbh I can see your entry's details just fine, so I think its ok to leave it be ^^. Looking at my entry, its taken a hit, but I hope people can still appreciate what its worth ^^.

Have Team Ninja stated that they've accepted you current one? Because I don't think they allowed updates this time. I'd try anyway, I don't see anything wrong with it and there's still probably time left unless you live in Australia like me.

It is the exact same picture/design, I just would like to know, if I can resubmit it via email. :(
It's also a large picture on facebook, I'm afraid, they might not resize it too well...

JKT

Thank you! : )

I really wanted to represent Momiji since she's not only one of my favourites but she's new and doesn't really have a lot of outfits yet compared to the other girls. I really want some nice new outfits for her and I took this as an opportunity to make one. Last year's Halloween outfit for her was terrible, it'd be a nice replacement lol.
Same here, she's my main and her entries last time didn't do her justice imo. She lacks outfits compared to the other girls which is a shame, so its time to step up the game with our entries ^^! Hopefully in this contest she receives much love from both the community and TN!

Tirahrr

I was going to do a pop-idol outfit for Ein but it wasn't turning out the way I wanted it too. ;n;

I really hope there's some nice Ein entries that were submitted via e-mail. Or Hayate entries for that matter. Haven't seen much of either.

JKT

It is the exact same picture/design, I just would like to know, if I can resubmit it via email. :(
Just give a shot then since you seem hesitant about your entry, although imo you don't need to ^^.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD